T Nation

Court Forces Woman to Abort

Looks like the Courts believe they can force people to kill innocent humans.

Sickening. Absolutely sickening.

Is this the United States of America, or China?

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Sickening. Absolutely sickening.

Is this the United States of America, or China? [/quote]

China’s got great state funded highspeed rail systems too. They can shuttle you too and from abortion clinics and gulags at the greatest of speed. What a great place! You guys just need to spend some time in a reeducation camp.

I was recently interested at the absolute foundation of this abominable practice.
WHO introduced it? WHO intstructed Mankind this crazy thing?
And wouldn’t you know it… Fallen Angel “Tamiel” is the Culprit, from the most Ancient Of Texts, The Dead Sea Scrolls…'Can’t get much older than those Scrolls.
He taught Mankind “The Strikes Of The Embryo…” To exterminate those in the Womb.
What a Dick.

[quote]Karado wrote:
I was recently interested at the absolute foundation of this abominable practice.
WHO introduced it? WHO intstructed Mankind this crazy thing?
And wouldn’t you know it… Fallen Angel “Tamiel” is the Culprit, from the most Ancient Of Texts, The Dead Sea Scrolls…'Can’t get much older than those Scrolls.
He taught Mankind “The Strikes Of The Embryo…” To exterminate those in the Womb.
What a Dick.

[/quote]

I thought it was the Ammonites.

I thought it was too…IDK…How old are the Scrolls?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Hard to see any rationale for that…[/quote]

x2

Her body, her choice.

Not under our current system: Her body, their choice.

This is seriously one of the most evil things I have ever read about.

If I were her lawyer, I would file for a stay of execution. Just to make a point.

What the fuck?

Disgusting. I don’t even see the reasoning.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
BTW, I think his rationale is that the child will be born with serious issues given the meds the mom is taking.[/quote]
yeah, but how did this even make it to court?

[quote]squating_bear wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:
BTW, I think his rationale is that the child will be born with serious issues given the meds the mom is taking.[/quote]
yeah, but how did this even make it to court?[/quote]

That site is extremely unbiased so I’m sure it left out no details. It’s obvious the courts just want to kill babies so they will do anything in their power to make that happen.

Brother Chris you really should have read the article before you posted this and spared us the hyperbole. Your thread title is very misleading. You make it appear that an abortion has already been ordered when that is not the case.

After reading the article I have learned that the the mother to be is herself an Fetal Alcohol Syndrome baby who was born severely brain damaged. She doesn’t have all her faculties and she is on anti epileptic seizure meds. Since the woman is not capable of making such decisions for herself the court is involved.

I know someone who suffers from grand mal epileptic seizures and has to take anti seizure meds. These are very powerful drugs that target the brain. No one who has all their faculties would just get pregnant while on those meds without consulting with a doctor and making any necessary adjustments to their medication or going off the meds altogether. This is because epileptics have a higher risk of complications from pregnancy and epileptic anti seizure meds can cause severe birth defects.

Given the facts I don’t think it is unreasonable that they would have a hearing to decide what is going to happen.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
Brother Chris you really should have read the article before you posted this and spared us the hyperbole. Your thread title is very misleading. You make it appear that an abortion has already been ordered when that is not the case.

After reading the article I have learned that the the mother to be is herself an Fetal Alcohol Syndrome baby who was born severely brain damaged. She doesn’t have all her faculties and she is on anti epileptic seizure meds. Since the woman is not capable of making such decisions for herself the court is involved.

I know someone who suffers from grand mal epileptic seizures and has to take anti seizure meds. These are very powerful drugs that target the brain. No one who has all their faculties would just get pregnant while on those meds without consulting with a doctor and making any necessary adjustments to their medication or going off the meds altogether. This is because epileptics have a higher risk of complications from pregnancy and epileptic anti seizure meds can cause severe birth defects.

Given the facts I don’t think it is unreasonable that they would have a hearing to decide what is going to happen. [/quote]

Is it okay to order her to kill her baby?

Given the facts, of course…

Why all these guys get so butt hurt over Abortion, odd.

[quote]Karado wrote:
I thought it was too…IDK…How old are the Scrolls?[/quote]Off the top of my head, the most famous find in the dead sea scrolls which is a collection of writings, was the Isaiah scroll which is an almost 100% intact copy of the OT book of the prophet Isaiah dating from around 100 bc if I remember correctly. Of course in a compilation, various works can range hundreds of years. The DSC are not however like the oldest human writing anybody knows of.[quote]optheta wrote:Why all these guys get so butt hurt over Abortion, odd.[/quote]It really is odd to you to see men who would prefer that unborn children not be butchered in the womb isn’t it? Not everyone can be as wise, levelheaed, objective and progressive as you are. Have no fear though. That ice cold dead heart of yours does have plenty of company. There are packs of self obsessed twisted and warped women who you can share your celebration of death with. No need to pollute yourself with the company of idiots like me who are actually glad YOU weren’t murdered by YOUR own mother. Here’s a tip. This won’t be the last oddity you encounter in life so buckle up.

[quote]JayPierce wrote:
If I were her lawyer, I would file for a stay of execution. Just to make a point.[/quote]

No doubt. In what society is it okay to force someone to have an abortion?