Couple Questions About My Diet/Program

I just started a reduce calorie diet, I only eat three meals a day with some protein shakes in between meals. I have 3 or 4 protein shakes a day, spread throughout, for some idea.

Anyhow, My current plan is lifting heavy on Monday (chest, shoulders, tris), Wednesday(core & legs), and Friday (bis and back), with a full body cardio on Tuesdays and thursdays.

The cardio consists of running for 15-20 minutes, and then hitting pushups, sittups, dips, ill even hit weights, I just do whatever I can to keep my body going without stopping. I like this to help build endurance and I can keep track of my progression slightly, counting how many reps I do nonstop throughout all my workouts.

I want the endurance, but I don’t want to hinder my muscle growth from lifting the day before. I don’t lift anything “too” heavy on my cardio days, so my question is, should I do something else, is this cardio workout hurting my muscle growth after a heavy lifting day…?

And my other question, for shits and giggles, I do squats for my abs and legs, and I want to do deadlifts for abs as well, but should I do them on my back day or my core day? I’m not an experience deadlifter either, so any advice on that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.