Countrygirl 2018 Log

Hope everything works out Friday! and you said it yourself

Youll be fine and have a good workout!

Edit: Take a shot of Whisky on my behalf

1 Like

@littlelee Thank you very much!! I’m trying not to get too excited but yes I hope it happens :smiley:

The dry needling released the tension and worked really well! I didn’t know what to think but she did that mixed with the stimulator so I was a little sore after.

Ice cream sounds fantastic and I’ve been craving it for weeks now!!
You, @Irishman92, and @theonecamko are going to get me drunk off my ass HAHA!! What the hell sounds like a good time :crazy_face:

2 Likes

@theonecamko hey stranger :slightly_smiling_face: thank you! I just have a way of freaking out about the unknown
 wishing for great news but trying not to be overly excited.

Hey gurl, hheeeyyyyyyy!!

haha thats just a very human response, stay optimistic! Just listen to your doctor/body and dont go crazy when you can lift again, but have fun :).

2 Likes

That’s the plan :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It get kind of addicting. Some days my leg is like jello after a session other time it take 24hrs for full effect.

I got a trainer to keep me from over doing stuff, so that way I will not have major set back in my rehab work. After 4 weeks, I can now see the benefit of way slow and boring.

2 Likes

Yes! The body can re-achieve things much easier and faster than it took originally. Just look at my log! My strength is equal to or greater than it was when I went on the DL in December.

Holding back is a good thing. Once you’re released, pick a program and determine the weights you want to be using at the end of the program. Do the math backwards to determine your starting weights.

My program is 12 weeks long. With any luck I’ll hit close to 365 on squat but I was using 205 on week one!

1 Like

Comeback lighter than you want. Give it some time and crush it!

2 Likes

@donnerschweer that’s great advice and I appreciate your thoughts on this!! A trainer to start might not be a bad idea :slightly_smiling_face: very helpful.

@Frank_C I do need to look back at your log :smiley:

Awesome idea!! I will probably pick your brain when I do get to start again
 you have been very helpful as always.

1 Like

@losthog crush it for sure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey CG
Great news, really hoping for you to get back to the gym.

Take it easy, and enjoy you’re lifting again. Pr’s will come in time.

Hope your hangover isn’t to bad.

1 Like

Where the fuck is Parachilna? :joy:

2 Likes

@mortdk thank you for the support and encouragement :blush: I had a small headache but survived the day and ready for the weekend!!

Town in SA, apparently

2 Likes

Haha I looked it up. About five hours away up near the flinders Ranges. Probably a beautiful town

Thats great news.

1 Like

Named after Ned Flinders?

Sorry for the non Simpsons fans.

3 Likes

Flanders*

1 Like

Ya see, that’s why it’s funny, because it really has nothing to do with Ned Flanders but I got a gratuitous Simpsons allusion in there.

2 Likes