Countrygirl 2018 Log

@danteism and @MarkKO I bet I would like it! I wish I could find some but when I travel I’ll keep my eyes open.

1 Like

This is very true haha easy is always helpful these days :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

tastes a bit like wallaby

4 Likes

@Yogi1 so I googled wallaby but spelled it wrong and put wallabee… which was a picture of a shoe :roll_eyes: I thought that’s weird Yogi was so specific as to what type of shoe it tasted like HAHAHA!!!

1 Like

Wallaby is a horrendous meat apparently. Not even our indigenous folk eat it. I’m not sure why it’s so bad as no one has ever described it to me, but I’m not so keen to give it a go.

It probably tastes more like a shoe than a kangaroo :joy:

2 Likes

Hey Hey :smiley:

I’ve felt really great the past few days! I am so freakin excited about this because I’m guessing that means it’s not as bad as it could have been… thank God!! I honestly feel like I am ready to slowly get back at it but will ask for confirmation at my doctors appointment Friday. I think exercise could be beneficial and I’m currently not taking any pain meds just natural supplements. I can’t stand being restricted and am ready to try again :wink: small steps!

5 Likes

1 Like

@mortdk HA :blush: thank you!!

If ever your over here in SA, the Parachilna Pub does a feral menu with all that stuff on it, and pizzas with emu, croc, roo and all sorts of stuff :+1:

2 Likes

Damn I drove through SA a couple years ago and that would have been perfect! An emu pizza does sound delish!

3 Likes

@Irishman92 @I_Luc You can put pretty much anything on a pizza and it will taste fantastic! What does an emu taste like?

Pretty sure everything tastes like chicken :joy:

5 Likes

It tastes alright, a little different, I had it last time I was up that way. Problem is, it’s over 500km from my house in Adelaide.

1 Like

I of course overslept on the day with multiple appointments and meetings scheduled! Also it never fails that I get more compliments on my hair and makeup when I really rush to get ready. When I take my time to look good no one says a word about it :roll_eyes: of course.

Anyways, I had dry needling done for the first time today which wasn’t as bad as I anticipated. I was told if my doctor clears me Friday I can lift just absolutely no weighted squats. I am not sure if I’m more nervous about the doctor on Friday or lifting for the first time since this craziness. I am stoked to get back at it but so scared to get that intense pain again. The lady doing my needling told me I had a great body which is cool except I can see a horrible change in my muscle tone :confounded:

My biggest thing is to remind myself to suck it up! I do believe strength is more mental than physical… when I am pushed and challenged I can fuck shit up but when I’m on my own I’m excuses and mush. I get inside my head too much but know this and now need to fix it. Music does help me find the strength mentally when I’m alone because it’s so relatable.

Need some wine :wine_glass: to go with my whine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: HA!

7 Likes

I much prefer crazy, messy sex hair on hotties rather than super neat. I also prefer little to no makeup and a bit of mud and dirt can also be really attractive. Maybe im just odd :joy:

Try not to be too worried about getting in shape again, just take it nice and easy and listen to your body. No need to push yourself too soon.

Have a drink for me to! It’s way too early for me unfortunately! Haha

4 Likes

Muscle tone and strength come back much faster than cardio, so don’t fret.

1 Like

@Irishman92 you are odd in an awesome unique way :laughing: HA! I was clean just put together much faster then I like to be.

True… my body will let me know if it’s too much I’m sure. I am so anxious about getting back into it that it’s hard to control the energy and not push.

Of course I’ll drink for you too :wine_glass::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I needed to justify a second glass anyways!

1 Like

@The_Myth Sweet! So when they say “muscle memory” that really is a thing? I mean I’ve lifted different things around the house and my nephew but haven’t really tested my level of strength yet. I hope to be able to lift the same weight even if less reps fine I’ll work up to it…

Good luck with the lifting!!! It’s exciting to think you might be back at it soon???

Did you find any difference with the dry needling?
Oh, and have a third glass for me!!! My extra calories are coming in the form of ice cream tonight!

1 Like