Countrygirl 2018 Log

I went to therapy tonight and they are not happy with my progress :weary: They are referring me back to my doctor for more testing and a new plan. Hopefully I can get in tomorrow and get it over with. I am at a hardcore breaking point with an ugly attitude! I called my dad and couldnā€™t stop crying because Iā€™m so frustrated and lost. I just want to sleep and stay in my house. My mind isnā€™t in a good place tonight because Iā€™m upset not just about lifting but more so my health. I try to play the tough card but Iā€™m extremely soft hearted. The pain is intense and I am doing everything I can to ease it. Going to sleep!!!

1 Like

Sleep well girl

1 Like

So, Iā€™ve got a vague idea of what you did to yourself, but have they told you specifics? When it comes to training around injuries Louie Simmons and Dave Tate are probably your go to guys.

3 Likes

Is it still some deep Ab muscles thatā€™s bugging you?

1 Like

Tohsaka, mesolimbic high heh?

1 Like

Send me a friend request gurl, Theonecamko or Theonecamko9 one of those should work haha

1 Like

Youā€™ll survive :crazy_face:. Haha, Iā€™m a pc girl myself, but is total time sink if bored. However, these days Iā€™ve been really actively doing stuff.heal and take care of yourself :crazy_face:

1 Like

Aww, damn that sux. Gaming time take out your frustrations :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. That so sux, I hope you can get some sleep sorry was out most of last night and morning. Iā€™m really sorry and if you need to vent I think we all can be empathetic but Iā€™ll totally be her if youā€™re in a bad place. If you really think all of this has stripped your world away which you didnā€™t say, but kinda sounds like, do you have someone who understands what youā€™re going through to be your rockā€¦I saw your dad. If it gets you into a dark place peeps here are cool but I therapist or counselor might help. Up to you, but it sounds like this is like ā€œyour body is divorcing itself ā€œ from you. That can be tough to do without support. Iā€™m around if ever need to scream profanities at the world :exploding_head:

1 Like

Truly sorry your therapy progress isnā€™t going the way you had hoped. Hopefully they can do something more to improve how therapy helps.
Hope you got a good sleep!

2 Likes

Stay strong and positive @countrygirl2016! You will get through this.

EDIT:

What PC games? Iā€™ve been known to waste some significant amount of times playing PC gamesā€¦

1 Like

World of Warcraft, diablo, Starcraft and hearthstone on iPhone when bored at dr and stuff

2 Likes

These games have a special place in my heart. I have been playing them for years!

2 Likes

Right now Iā€™m baking a shepherds pieā€¦yumm

2 Likes

Just put in oven 2 lb of ground sirloin woot!

8 Likes

Iā€™m not a food poster cuz Iā€™d max out a thread but itā€™s an off day and got to ā€œmashā€ potatoes. So, itā€™s an active rest day :crazy_face:

1 Like

Here is lunch #1 lol

5 Likes

Cooking Logs need to become a thing on T-Nation

2 Likes

Food yummm! To be honest I really really struggled eating agazillion calories a day. But now I appreciate the work that goes into food and make everything homemade. It psychologically helps me eat more because I work hard. Chopping veggies, I find relaxing so I hardly ever use my food processor. My therapist

2 Likes

Are u ok @countrygirl2016

2 Likes

How are you doing?