Countrygirl 2018 Log

@Irishman92 that was very nice of you to say :blush: There might be some truth to that because I am usually very bubbly and outgoing but just felt like I was being a grump! Thank you for the encouragement and support. I am starting to feel like me again.

1 Like

@duketheslaya thank you!!

2 Likes

This is the place to let some steam out. If having a bad day, this is the place to bitch.
This is the place were one can reflect over stuff one said or did, and when the words is on the paper (or as here on the forum), somebody will give one some kind of feedback.

And it’s okay to be bitchy once in a while, as long as it’s not ongoing.
Final it’s great to hear you’re closer to a comeback :slight_smile:

3 Likes
1 Like

APB on @countrygirl2016

What are you up to?

2 Likes

@The_Myth I appreciate you asking :blush:
I am still going to therapy twice a week which is helping but they still won’t release me to lift. My body is smaller because I’m loosing muscle but I’ve been tanning to at least improve the color from the pale white. I went off of here because it’s been too hard reading everything :pensive: I’m good though!

I hope you are doing well and it’s always very nice to hear from you! I like reading your post and seeing how your doing.

9 Likes

Thanks for checking in! I understand your frustration but don’t disappear on us!

3 Likes

Next time you get of the grid, let us know :slight_smile:
Do as @littlelee make it a napping log or a log of something you like…
“The daily picture of my deer camera” you got some pretty great shots from there.

Lastly really hope you’ll get released to the gym soon.

2 Likes

@Frank_C I appreciate it and it really does mean a lot!!!

@mortdk I will do my best to be a better communicator :slightly_smiling_face: I knew if I posted that I was taking a break you all would make me want to stay! I needed to clear my head because working out has been such a huge part of my life to take away the stress. I’ll see what randomness I can post and maybe I will take pictures as an alternative. What you said means a lot and it is wonderful to have people support me through this craziness. I will be back to the gym soon!

4 Likes

You should start up knitting and make sweaters for your Tnation buddies :smiley: I’ll have mine in a light green with pink pokerdots plz thankyou!

3 Likes

Could I have mine in red with 2 white stripes across plz

2 Likes

8 Likes

Yes! Omg so much yes :joy: I would happily squat in those bad boys! Haha

2 Likes

@Irishman92 @mortdk @Despade HILARIOUS :laughing: BAHAHA maybe it’s best if I just let you all post and entertain me!! I love it!

2 Likes

After reading this I thought of the 3 mental pictures I have of these three dancing around in belly dancer style while you were laying back on some pillow couch Arabian knight style.

2 Likes

I know you prolly are fuming that you’ve got to take a break. But take some time to self reflect, relax and heal. Seriously, it won’t kill you. I lost a little weight a bit ago cuz too much cardio. So, I stopped cold turkey for a bit. I had fun with theme days. I had Hispanic day which had lots of calories, I had Italian day with oh, so many glorious carbs, torte day, etc. It is fun for me to fuck with my old anorexic thoughts. I ate without any guilt because nothing that “I do” will ever jeopardize my health because I’m done with self-destructive behaviors. So find stuff ya like and do them. And you’ll be back when ready and appreciate it more. Take care and feel better :hugs: console and pc games are a great time sink btw​:crazy_face:

4 Likes

@losthog I like your way of thinking :wink: If they do really good I might let them fan and feed me grapes too!!

2 Likes

@girlgotguns your comment means a lot and was very sweet! Thank you for the support and being uplifting. I am going to take your advice on reflecting for sure and figuring out what I currently need instead of just sitting around feeling lost and sorry. I have also thought of playing a little Xbox One while recovering :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like