Countering Alcohol's Effects

Hi, could anyone tell me whether the following idea would work:
I like to go out with my friends on weekends and get a bit drunk. This seems to really affect my ability to build muscle. However, if I am on a steroid cycle I can easily build muscle, even when I drink. So what would happen if I applied a dose of transdermal testosterone such as ‘Testim’ in the evening when I return home from drinking? Would this help to preserve muscle and counter the effects of alcohol? I

oh jesus no. Bad idea.

why?

I just thought of this yesterday. Tell me how it goes.

hahahahaha

Can anyone expand?

[quote]silver9 wrote:
Hi, could anyone tell me whether the following idea would work:
I like to go out with my friends on weekends and get a bit drunk. This seems to really affect my ability to build muscle. However, if I am on a steroid cycle I can easily build muscle, even when I drink. So what would happen if I applied a dose of transdermal testosterone such as ‘Testim’ in the evening when I return home from drinking? Would this help to preserve muscle and counter the effects of alcohol? I

[/quote]

A hangover is not from low T. It’s water, elecrolyters, glyogen depletion, toxic waste floating around, etc.

Yep I know-but I just want to use test to overcome muscle loss not the hangover.

[quote]silver9 wrote:
Yep I know-but I just want to use test to overcome muscle loss not the hangover. [/quote]

Hangovers cause the muscle loss you feel. It’s glycogen/water depeletion, making the muscles feel flat.

The entire process just interrupts muscle building until healthy levels are restored.

there’s no short cuts to building muscle. it’s the alcohol or the muscle, don’t kid yourself.

alcohol really doesn’t interfere with muscle building all that much…