Counterfeit Anavar

Curious as too how often Anavar is faked, seeing as how it is so expensive. Thoughts? I know, I know, trust thy source…

[quote]idowhatican wrote:
Curious as too how often Anavar is faked, seeing as how it is so expensive. Thoughts? I know, I know, trust thy source… [/quote]

google it and choose the first one that comes up. google does authenticity verification.

Are you saying I should try and verify it via a picture on the web? Correlate the tabs with pictures on the web?

He was being sarcastic. I don’t have any firsthand experience, but word is that Anavar is often faked or at least under-dosed. Also, the fact that some people rave about the results they’ve gotten with Anavar and others report almost no gains at all leads me to believe that many people are actually taking fake or under-dosed gear. With all gear you could probably find fakes floating around, but when determining your risk a good general rule of thumb is that if something is expensive, and fairly sought-after, then it is probably faked often. Anavar does indeed fit this criteria. You sort of answered your own question, though, which is only deal with a source that you have some trust in.

If you don’t notice gains in a few weeks after taking it, it may or may not be fake.

[quote]GetTheHIT wrote:
If you don’t notice gains in a few weeks after taking it, it may or may not be fake. [/quote]

lol.

The fact that anavar powder itself is quite expensive increases the overhead for a producer. A seller close to the factory will not make nearly so much money from an order of anavar as he will on an order of test prop, deca or winstrol. So even the producers of “legitimate” steroids are going to be influenced to increase their bottom line by faking anavar. Also it would not be hard to pass of winstrol pills as anavar.

Well, I guess when my friend gets his I will post a pic or describe them for more input. On a seperate note, what is your opinion on a cycle lasting anywhere from 8-12 weeks of test cyp @ 300 mgs a week, weeks 1-10, tren enenthate weeks 1-9 @ 300 mgs a week, and anavar at 60 mgs a day weeks 4-12? Ancillaries on hand such as cabergoline, arimidex and either nolva or clomid (dependant on the fact I have read some where Nolva and Tren can have messed up interactions at the receptors, I forget about the specifics and am a little fuzzy on it…)

Tamoxifen and Trenbolone do not share a single receptor mate.

Any inpute on this cycle? Test, Tren and Var? Or Test, Deca, and Var? For the Test Deca Var, I would just change the dosages of the test to around 400 and the deca to around 250 a week respectively.

Any inpute on this cycle? Test, Tren and Var? Or Test, Deca, and Var? For the Test Deca Var, I would just change the dosages of the test to around 400 and the deca to around 250 a week respectively.[/quote]

What are you goals for the cycle?

Any inpute on this cycle? Test, Tren and Var? Or Test, Deca, and Var? For the Test Deca Var, I would just change the dosages of the test to around 400 and the deca to around 250 a week respectively.[/quote]

The var is too mild to be noticed in the presence of the other drugs. I consider var to be a good choice for performance enhancement but not my first choice in a mass building cycle or a fat loss cycle. There are better, cheaper, options.

I’ve never used it myself, but based on my research I’m not a big fan of Deca so I won’t comment on that cycle idea.

Test + Tren sounds good, I am skeptical that Var would add anything to it that a slightly higher dosage of Tren couldn’t at a MUCH lower overall cost for the cycle. I could see it being worth it if you didn’t want to increase the dosage of Tren because of sides, and were willing to drop some good $$$ on enough Var to significantly improve the cycle (since it is very mild as far as sides go), but other than that I’d recommend scrapping the Var - and this is coming from somebody who thinks Var might be one of the best orals available when properly dosed. Also, while Var isn’t known for being all that toxic, you could take comfort in the fact that your liver will be at least a little bit healthier without the addition of an oral.

Hmm, interesting feedback. thanks guys. The goal would be moderate muscle mass gains, 5-10 solid pounds, and a huge amount of fat loss.

The best way that you can figure out if your gear is fake or not is by taking a look at who your getting them from.

Do you trust that person?
Do you feel they are knowledgable themselves to know what they are selling?
ETC
ETC

if its online well you can check all the boards and talk amongst people with experience with that company, but you will still be gambling with authenticity imo.

Imo if your going to be designing a cycle you should pick one or the other in regards to muscle gain v. fat loss. This is because you NEED to make this decision for your diet.

Even with steroids and peptides and the like it is still difficult to add muscle and burn fat to the optimum degree simulatneously.

Basically what I’m saying is…would you rather burn fat and any muscle gain be icing on the cake, or would you rather build muscle and any fat loss would be icing on the cake?

Thats the best way to look at things imo…otherwise you could potentially just sit and spin your wheels trying to build more muscle yet get leaner, etc…mainly because your diet should dictate one or the other imo/ime.

I recently had some supposed Anavar tested for a friend and it turned out to be very poor quality Dbol.

Wow ^^^^ That is not too un common I hear. Well, my friends anavar ended up coming in capsules, so it is a homebrew or UGL. With regards to the cycle, I think the main goal would be muscle retention, focusing on fat loss. Any added muscle would be icing on the cake…

[quote]Jelly Roll wrote:
I recently had some supposed Anavar tested for a friend and it turned out to be very poor quality Dbol.[/quote]

Without going into too much detail, JR, where did your friend acquire this “anavar?”

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Jelly Roll wrote:
I recently had some supposed Anavar tested for a friend and it turned out to be very poor quality Dbol.

Without going into too much detail, JR, where did your friend acquire this “anavar?”[/quote]

It was from his local dealer. Doesn’t surprise me because I’ve had similar experiences with my local guy.

Thanks for that, JR.