T Nation

Counteracting Hormones??

I was recently put into the hospital for a panic attack, they kept me there for 7 day span almost like a prisoner. Upon leaving i started to notice that where my arteries where turning red and looked like they were sinking into my skin.

I did some research and discovered i was injected with a hormone called glucitoids over the week span on an occasion of three times daily.

Does any one know what i can do to reverse these effects and does it take years off of my life? Research tells me that the capilaries and veins are deminished by this drug, can anybody tell me what counter acts it.

[quote]gscjr81 wrote:
glucitoids [/quote]

spelling?

[quote]gscjr81 wrote:
I was recently put into the hospital for a panic attack, they kept me there for 7 day span almost like a prisoner. Upon leaving i started to notice that where my arteries where turning red and looked like they were sinking into my skin. I did some research and discovered i was injected with a hormone called glucitoids over the week span on an occasion of three times daily.

Does any one know what i can do to reverse these effects and does it take years off of my life? Research tells me that the capilaries and veins are deminished by this drug, can anybody tell me what counter acts it. [/quote]

You were hospitalized for a panic attack for seven days???

Why?

diminished? After an IV drug abuser injects too frequently the same visual effect will occur - this is due to the veins ‘hiding’ and is basically vasoconstriction… you should recover naturally.

Brook