Count Rockula Lives

I’ve been meaning to post this thread for like a month, and just haven’t gotten around to it.

I was at a wrestling show in Dallas, and one of the matches ended with this big dude kicking a significantly smaller wrestler in the leg for like 10 minutes, at which point the smaller guy tapped out. The big dude seemed like a real asshole, and the whole crowd was against him. After the match, his valet went around the ring knocking cups out of peoples hands, which I thought was kind of funny until he knocked my beer all over me.

I was pretty fucking furious, and I yelled some things at the wrestler. He looked at me for a second, then left. I got over it, and enjoyed the rest of the matches.

Later that evening, I went to the after party for the show, and saw the same asshole wrestler. I was relatively inebriated at this point, and decided to approach him to tell him what I thought about the incident earlier. Then all of a sudden the gears in my head started turning… This guy matched the physical description of Ct Rock, along with the persona he’d described in his logs. And I remembered Rock had said he lived in Houston. My wife was like ‘you’re a drunk idiot, you don’t know this guy,’ but I was like 90% sure I was right…

AND I WAS!!! I approached him, asked if he was who I thought he was, and at first he denied it. But I was very firm in my belief, and eventually he admitted it! It was absolutely surreal. Anyway, I had to share the story since basically everyone on here thought he wasn’t a real person or whatever.

Discuss.

That is too bad that this was not a positive experience. I liked him here on the forums.

FST-7

awesome, I really liked the guy.

Is he enormous? I always pictured him as being totally enormous

[quote]aeyogi wrote:
That is too bad that this was not a positive experience. I liked him here on the forums.[/quote]

I should clarify. Overall it was absolutely a positive experience. I’ve kept in touch with him since then. Obviously the stuff at the show with the drink and everything was a character thing. He was super cool when we met later.

And yes, Yogi, he is a large mammal.

Yes, Flip, Ct. Rockula IS real!

Haha. That’s cool you could ID him in real life from basic descriptions on here. I don’t remember him ever posting a picture.

[quote]Fishdog70 wrote:
Yes, Flip, Ct. Rockula IS real!

Haha. That’s cool you could ID him in real life from basic descriptions on here. I don’t remember him ever posting a picture. [/quote]

Yea I followed his log well enough to have a pretty good idea of what he would look like. I don’t believe he ever posted a picture.

I was always a ‘believer’, but I remember there were a lot of people who thought he wasn’t legit, and that the same person ran his account and DarkNinjaa’s. It sucks that he left because of that garbage, considering he’s 100% for real. The dude was definitely 1 of a kind on here.

I liked Rock as well. Does he still post here? Maybe under a different name?

Yeah Rock was great, mostly just posting hilarious shit the whole time but every now and then he’d offer a really awesome training insight. Dude obviously knew what he was doing in the gym even if he never posted a pic. Always checked a thread if he’d posted in it and his log was a good read too.

Clunk, he does not post on here anymore. He used a different name for a bit, but he’s gone now.

He told me he’s mostly doing barbell complexes in training right now, as he is always on the road and mostly trains in commercial gyms with a limited amount of time. So he does high pulls, barbell row, deadlift, and split jerk in a circuit 3 times a week. He also does hip thrusts and floor presses regularly.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Clunk, he does not post on here anymore. He used a different name for a bit, but he’s gone now.

He told me he’s mostly doing barbell complexes in training right now, as he is always on the road and mostly trains in commercial gyms with a limited amount of time. So he does high pulls, barbell row, deadlift, and split jerk in a circuit 3 times a week. He also does hip thrusts and floor presses regularly.[/quote]

Thanks, Flip.
It would be great if he came back here for a visit.
I remember he went through some hard personal times not long after he joined here. He quickly became well-liked here, and I’m sure that helped his outlook. Good dude.

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

He told me he’s mostly doing barbell complexes in training right now, as he is always on the road and mostly trains in commercial gyms with a limited amount of time. So he does high pulls, barbell row, deadlift, and split jerk in a circuit 3 times a week. He also does hip thrusts and floor presses regularly.[/quote]

Thanks, Flip.
I remember he went through some hard personal times not long after he joined here. He quickly became well-liked here, and I’m sure that helped his outlook. Good dude.
[/quote]

I thought had briefly poked his head in once a few months back - I vaguely remember having an exchange with him; then just like that ::poof:: he’s gone

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Thanks, Flip.
[/quote]

I thought had briefly poked his head in once a few months back - I vaguely remember having an exchange with him; then just like that ::poof:: he’s gone[/quote]

Are you sure that wasn’t DarkNinja?

:wink:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Thanks, Flip.
[/quote]

I thought had briefly poked his head in once a few months back - I vaguely remember having an exchange with him; then just like that ::poof:: he’s gone[/quote]

[/quote]

Man whatever happened might have happened during my hiatus … I’m just glad I was here before and got to know a bunch of great people with such rich and diverse backgrounds and perspectives

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Thanks, Flip.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Man whatever happened might have happened during my hiatus … I’m just glad I was here before and got to know a bunch of great people with such rich and diverse backgrounds and perspectives[/quote]

Rich indeed!

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Thanks, Flip.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Man whatever happened might have happened during my hiatus … I’m just glad I was here before and got to know a bunch of great people with such rich and diverse backgrounds and perspectives[/quote]

Rich indeed!

[/quote]
Dude was a trip but had a few conversations in email and seemed like a really good kid. Made this place interesting for awhile.

Sigh I am getting fucking old and missing the good old days. :confused:

The good days come and go. Good posters come and go. How many of you fuckers remember Goldberg, Pat, JaredNFS and that group? They come, they go. Always have, always will. Count was entertaining for sure, though.

Now I remember, he came back as SickSex6

[quote]doogie wrote:
The good days come and go. Good posters come and go. How many of you fuckers remember Goldberg, Pat, JaredNFS and that group? They come, they go. Always have, always will. Count was entertaining for sure, though.[/quote]

another oldie but goodie was Kliplemet (or something like that) and his Ghana Girl adventures

Be afraid!!!