Count Green Veggies?

I am 18, and i weigh 137, ive been trying to get some definition and i read about cutting carbs, but i was wondering, do you count green vegetables and fruits.

My diet consists of salads, usually topped with bannana peppers and onions with chunk tuna (College Salad Bar) and Different sandwiches on whole wheat bread also loaded with veggies (No Cheese) will these carbs hurt me in any way, im sorry if this is a dumb question Thanks again for the advice

Are you male or female? How tall are you?

First off, you should start by reading the massive amount of articles on this site that discuss this topic in a very thorough fashion, they will also help you formulate a path for your specific goals. Second, you should then use the search function to refine your understanding by reading the threads that discuss your questions.

Lastly, I wouldn’t be cutting at your weight, if anything you should be eating everything in sight and hitting the gym as often and as hard as possible. If that’s not you thing, and your going after the Brad Pitt type look, you should get out of your chair, find the closest person in your house, and ask them to upper cut you in the genitals.

Seriously?

S

kgs?

Their profile name has Matt in it. So, I assume it’s a guy.

Not that you should be dieting, you probably shouldn’t, but I’ve never understood people asking if they should “count” the macronutrients in certain foods.

If you’re tracking intake, account for everything you eat.

Simple.

Now to the real question at hand, why are you dieting when you probably don’t have enough muscle to “show” definition regardless of your body fat level?

unless your under 5 foot, id skip the salad and eat an ass load of carbs and fats. cut when you can just barely see the outline of your abs.

try a can of baked beans and 6xeggs and 3xtoast.

[quote]actionboy wrote:
unless your under 5 foot, id skip the salad and eat an ass load of carbs and fats. cut when you when you can just barely see the outline of your abs.

try a can of baked beans and 6xeggs and 3xtoast.[/quote]

Great advice Bro!

[quote]MattAlt wrote:
I am 18, and i weigh 137, ive been trying to get some definition and i read about cutting carbs, but i was wondering, do you count green vegetables and fruits.

My diet consists of salads, usually topped with bannana peppers and onions with chunk tuna (College Salad Bar) and Different sandwiches on whole wheat bread also loaded with veggies (No Cheese) will these carbs hurt me in any way, im sorry if this is a dumb question Thanks again for the advice[/quote]

Sounds like a bad case of Manorexia. It’s cureable, just start eatting every piece of meat and pasta not nailed down in the dining hall. Lift your ass off, and when you’re 160 (minimum) you can reassess cutting. Unless you’re under 5’3"-ish, you don’t have any “definition” at 137.