Could Younger People Need Less HCG?

I’m thinking that the hCG dose, (875 IU/week) recommended here may be too high for people in their 20s.

I see on sites with younger clientele that they are more for 200-250IU twice a week(400-500 total).

My theory is that, younger people’s testicles are more receptive to the LH analogue so there is more of a response, meaning younger people have more of a testosterone boost and aromatisation, if they are not primary.

I am 23, and struggling to control estrogen with that dose. Ever since I have started, 5 months ago, it has not been a smooth ride. I have always taken hcg 250 EOD. I have increased my A.I dose but my estrogen has come back higher, which makes me wonder if the pills I have are dud. I think I will move down to 150 IU EOD. Anyway…

125 IU of HCG every 3.5 days does the trick for me coupled with the 40mg test cyp every 3.5 days.

I used to do 250 IU every 3.5 days but found it was too much for me.

I’m 35 btw.

1 Like

If you want to be sure to maintain fertility you want to do at least 3x a week EOD best. You can to less like 150 or 200 each time if u think 250 to much.
Then to be certain you can get semen analysis after about 2 months. If you just wanted to keep testicles “alive” then you may get away doing 2x a week.

Also ik what you mean about HCG side affects . I did 3 injection’s and got all the horrible sides from it. I only do T now and still trying to figure out if I can live with a e2 of 30 or play with ai.
In my case though I am not concerned with fertility. Am 41.

BRAD8266 what would be 125 IU HCG measured on a 1ML sized Syringe? does that Equate too 0.1ML just asking as i am HCG and want too Try that Dose also. Thanks Danny