Could You Tackle This Eating Contest?

http://www.bubis.org/bunda.html

8lbs of meat is a lot to get down the hatch…

$1000 though…

I couldn’t do that (yet), but would have a blast trying. I love the part at the bottom of the poster thingy.

“Canadian taxes suck! Vote No! We hold the right to refuse service if you’re smelly, shady or creepy looking”

This restaurant is surely full of win.

8 lbs before or after cooking?

I ate a 1lb burger yesterday at Fuddruckers. I completed it in about 20 minutes, but didn’t feel too good afterwards.

I could not eat 8 pounds.

You’d have to be someone like Kai Greene who is already eating 8lbs of meat a day…and it would still be a struggle to get it all down in one sitting.

I’ve had 5 pounds once and it was a bitch! This was like 2 years ago so I’m sure I could eat more. But towards the end I was sweating my ass off and had to put in my Ipod to get in the zone to finish it haha. I only got a free T-Shirt though :frowning:

Edit: When I say 5 pounds it was a 4 lb burger and a pound of fries.

I would imagine before…it’s still a shitload…

that man vs food guy could

I’d like to believe I could, but the powerful appetite of a Former Fat Boy is not that great.

[quote]younggully wrote:
that man vs food guy could
[/quote

I dont think hes eaten anything over 5 and it was battle…with lots of bitching.

I wouldnt bother trying. If you trained for a year with a lot of painful stomach stretching lol then I dont think it would be a problem. Joey chestnut or a couple other competitive eaters could pound that down in about 10-15 minutes (lots of chewing to do)

I bet I could do a few challenges like the 72oz steak though.

Anyone elso on here a slow eater, I can put some food away but it takes a fucking eternity.My buddies bust on me anytime we eat together.

I dont know what my problem is but I eat slow as shit.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
I ate a 1lb burger yesterday at Fuddruckers. I completed it in about 20 minutes, but didn’t feel too good afterwards.

I could not eat 8 pounds.[/quote]

Amateur, I’ve put down the 1 pounder in 3 minutes flat. 5 minutes counting the fries.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
Anyone elso on here a slow eater, I can put some food away but it takes a fucking eternity.My buddies bust on me anytime we eat together.

I dont know what my problem is but I eat slow as shit.[/quote]

I’m the exact opposite. I chew fast and put away a lot of food quickly. People always tell me to calm down. It sucks because I have to make an effort to eat slower, and I always feel like people are staring at me.

could be your upbringing horsepuss, when i was growing up, i used to scarf food down like it was my last, fingers other than mine closer that a five inch radius from my plate were in no mans land. After awhile my family kept nagging me, “What’s the rush,” and so on. So i slowed down and i am now usually the last one to finish eating. Although every once in awhile when i am extremely hungry i can eat relatively large quantities of food really quickly and still feel hungry. On the plus side, you really digest your food really well though.

As to the challenge, no i would not try it unless the restaurant guanteed me that i would not have to pay anything close to full price for an 8 lb burger. Don’t think i could even get close, but it would be fun to try.

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:

[quote]horsepuss wrote:

I’m the exact opposite. I chew fast and put away a lot of food quickly. People always tell me to calm down. It sucks because I have to make an effort to eat slower, and I always feel like people are staring at me.[/quote]

When my friends and I go to buffets, I’m usually starting my third plate as they go back for seconds.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:

I’m the exact opposite. I chew fast and put away a lot of food quickly. People always tell me to calm down. It sucks because I have to make an effort to eat slower, and I always feel like people are staring at me.[/quote]

I’m just like you, I finish me meal before other people even make a dent. It was probably the reason I was such a fat kid when I was younger. I would scarf down food so fast then I would still be hungry, and scarf down more. I still eat fast as hell, I just know when to stop now.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:

raises hands

I eat fuckn slow as well. Some buddies of mine will take a few bites from their 1lb burger and finish within minutes, while it takes me forever to finish, even if I try and eat as fast as possible, its still slow! But I too can put away some food given enough time.

I haven’t been to a buffet in a long time, would like to see how much I can get down in an hour or so. hmmm all you can eat…

I would love to see who is able to eat that much, prob some small china man, and not a fat trucker from Alabama. Hell 8lbs is more than most new born children I would shutter at one looks like after consuming the whole thing.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:

I could not eat 8 pounds.[/quote]

I once ate about 8 pounds of meat in one day. The next day, I did not even want to move.

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:

[quote]horsepuss wrote:

I’m just like you, I finish me meal before other people even make a dent. It was probably the reason I was such a fat kid when I was younger. I would scarf down food so fast then I would still be hungry, and scarf down more. I still eat fast as hell, I just know when to stop now.[/quote]

Same here, I was fucking HUGE until I turned 15, then got skinny, so I could start getting laid.