Could You Give Me Tips On My Diet Please?

Also my dads bought some spicy chicken wings from a butchers and they don’t display calories.

Eat 3 of them bagels and grow, put as many of them wings in your face as you can physically eat and seek professional help for your food issues. You need help.

5 Likes

Just like KD just said, eat anything that is edible in front of you You shouldn’t count calories man, you are 125lbs. You are less that the barbell with a plate a side. EAT.

1 Like

I’ve been threatened on one of the other forum websites and he also goes to my gym but he doesn’t know me so I’ll keep it that way. What do you think about 1-2 plain white bagels with 3 whole eggs and 30g of peanut butter?

At 17 and 120 you need to eat everything in sight. Double your calories, and if you start getting fat than drop the calories a little. It’s not rocket surgery

I’ve just done squats, bench press and bent over row all 18 sets in total. I don’t know what I’m going to do tomorrow in the gym. What can I do instead of legs, back and chest? For 24 sets?

Why 24 sets? Are you following a routine or making it up as you go? That’s not criticism, I’m just wondering.

If so you’ll benefit more from following a structured strength program for 12 weeks or so. You’ll still put on plenty of size if you eat lots of good quality food.

Try to stick to the big lifts like you’ve done today (Bench, row, squat) and add in deadlifts, overhead presses and pull/chin ups. Look at T Nation for articles on proper form for these lifts. Don’t worry about body part splits for now, just stick to full body splits, start lighter than you think you have to, and work on progressive overload to increase strength until your progress stalls. After that look at different methods of periodisation and progression to keep the strength gains coming.

I’ve been lifting seriously for about 5 years now and for 5 years before that I wasted a lot of time following routines from men’s health magazine and other similar publications or trying out body building style training when I didn’t have a good enough foundation of strength to begin with. I made some progress because I worked really hard but I could have made so much more progress if I’d have done things in the way I’d described above.

To save the hassle of putting your own program together check out something like starting strength or stronglifts 5x5 to begin with and milk them for all of the strength gains you can. You’ll be a different person in 12 weeks provided you stick to the plan, work hard and eat well.

1 Like

24 sets of sitting down and eating.

4 Likes

What calories should I start on? I weighed myself yesterday and I weighed 55.2kg and two weeks ago I 55.1kg I don’t know If this is correct though as weight fluctuates all the time.

I am mixed on cardio now because that might be why I am not gaining weight. Should I still eat the same calories as I’m not doing cardio? Or nah? I do 8 miles of walking a week.

Just eat as much as you can, you don’t need to do loads of cardio.

Im calling troll.

tweet

yeah it is starting to get suspicious

I’ve just found out that white pasta is low GI that’s weird. Anyway any fitness youtubers to watch? I’m bored so…

If you are calling ‘troll’ I asked that because it may or may not of contain trans fat, look it up mate, its real. Trans fats are really dangerous as you will probably know.

Trans fats aren’t nearly as dangerous as being that underweight.

Watch Brian Alshrue then watch Alan Thrall.

And you’re measuring peanut butter, why, exactly?

Also, how’d the conversation go when you talked to the school counselor or nurse about your eating, like we suggested last week?

5 Likes

My appointment’s on wednesday

1 Like

What can I do on a rest day? I feel really lazy and I feel like I have to do some exercise. Should I exercise, like do some HIIT?

Rest.