Could You Date A Personal Trainer?

Bang, yes. Duh.

But I’m talking actual dating. Say you witnessed this girl prescribe a million crunches, crunches on bosu balls, curls, curls on bosu balls to an obese desk jockey. Could you set yourself on a course of inevitable destruction?

I think I could, I would eventually turn her to the dark side…TMUSCLE.

My gf likes it, except for my MASSIVE obsession with everything to do with fitness.

Like now, while I am on T-Nation and studying. . … at 1:00am on a Saturday.

I see nothing wrong with this.

That depends on if those curls and crunches helped the client get to their goals. Just because she doesnt program heavy squats and deads doesnt mean she is ineffective as a trainer…especilly with the obese who have a limited ROM that pretty much eliminates the ability to squat.

That bosu ball work might just be for calorie burning because that client can’t stand due t lower back pain or a joint issue.

“blah blah blah, this trainer uses bosu balls they must be retarred and a useless person…oh, and everyone who goes to the gym must have the same goals as I do and train the exact same way or I’ll make fun of them because I’m he only authority in fitness that matters”<------that’s you, that’s what you sound like.

I dated a stripped. I think I can handle a Fitness Trainer.

Also, does this girl have all of her own stuff and can she keep her bills paid on her own?

theres a local girl who wants my nuts but i won’t touch her because she’s a hardcore crossfit ho

[quote]belligerent wrote:
theres a local girl who wants my nuts but i won’t touch her because she’s a hardcore crossfit ho[/quote]

I like this post ^^

As long as she wasnt the type of trainer I want to punch in the teeth I’d do it

I’m a fucking door to door salesman. I hold the most annoying job/position most people deal with besides an IRS agent, except I am not annoying, I am actually good at my job. However, I think a personal trainer would have more reasons to not date me than I would her. As long as she gets paid, and I like her, I am not going to pretend to take some moral high ground when it comes to fitness.

theres a local girl who wants my nuts but i won’t touch her because she’s a hardcore crossfit ho[/quote]
The attitude of thoese people! I get the impression that theyre a cult. A cult of incredibly fit people…still a cult though.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

The attitude of thoese people! I get the impression that theyre a cult. A cult of incredibly fit people…still a cult though.[/quote]

A cult of rock hard women, sweating and grunting… . . hyper mobile joints and such… . … goddamn that tasty cult.

What are we talking about again?

Don’t know what you’re missing dude, seriously.

[quote]threewhitelights wrote:

Don’t know what you’re missing dude, seriously. [/quote]

Crossfit pics to distract me for the rest of the day coming in 3, 2, 1…

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
. As long as she gets paid, and I like her, I am not going to pretend to take some moral high ground when it comes to fitness.[/quote]
This.

Just like every other circumstance, it depends on hot hot she is.

I don’t care what she does at work as long as she takes care of my pressing need to reach orgasm at least 3 times a day.

Can you provide us some pics of this trainer?