Could This be Affecting my T Levels?

I have no idea what this was or why it happened… But i’ll tell you the story… maybe someone here would know…

I’m 40 now but when I was about 28 I had some type of injury or something to my groin / testicle area… The day before it happened everything was perfectly normal… I was not doing anything different or new… I was exercising… The only thing I remember doing was sit ups… I went to sleep later that night… then when I woke up that morning I had this sensation on the left side of my testicle… It wasn’t really painful but just like a sensation that something wasn’t right… It got worse during the day and over the next few days… It was never really painful but a kind of nagging / aching sensation… I also had a stiff feeling going up my lower back… Eventually I started getting worried it might be cancer or something bad so I went to the doctor and he proceeded to play with my balls… He didn’t find anything wrong and prescribed me a week of anti inflammatory pills… It definitely was not an infection or STD because I had no symptoms of those… No fever… no discharge from the penis… no pain during urination…

The only symptoms I did have when it first started was that I noticed that when I ejaculated once I felt NO sensation… semen came out… but absolutely no pleasure sensation… I also noticed that some of the semen that came out was small “bits” / hard in texture…

After I got the pills from the DR… I took them for a week… It started getting better… I’m not sure if it was the pills or just naturally healing process… But eventually it got to the point where I would say it was 90% better and then it just stayed that way…

I didn’t notice any kind of erectile dysfunction during that time though or any loss in Labido…

At this point I still have a minor feeling of tension in my lower back that’s always there… and a minor feeling of something / sensation on the left side of my testicle… it seems like its where one of the “tubes” seems to connect to the testicle… feels a bit tender if I touch it there…

???

Had a dull ache, pain in my left testicle after exercising. Went to the doctor, he couldn’t find anything wrong. It ended up being a pinched nerve in my glute, the pain presented as testicle pain.

The back twinge and the nut pain sound similar, but not the other symptoms. I used a tennis ball and rolled out my glute on the site that my testicle hurt. Went away almost instantly.

Stretch hip flexors/glutes. Your back and or butt muscles could be tight, pinching a nerve.