Could Test Really be an Allergen?

Ive used test for years, the only negative reactions I can recall were a cough from Test E, burning in the lungs and gasping for air for maybe 5 minutes. This was with every injection maybe 2 years ago, I aspirated so I know I didnt shoot the oil in a vein.

Then last year I had a very bad reaction to Steallth Sustanon 250. injection site swelling, pain, just pure misery.

so I had 4 stealth sachets left, and being a knucklehead that I tend to be I decided to try it again. 5 weeks into it no adverse reactions. Until I opened the 3rd sachet and took a shot on Monday…This whole week Ive been waking up covered in Hives and Wednesday it got so bad that I was rushed to a hospital in an ambulance.

My tongue, mouth, throat and airways had swollen shut. 250mg of benadryl later and an Epinephrin (spelling) shot finally opened me back up. I was literally fighting for my life.

Now to eliminate all other possible culprits, Im not eating or coming into contact with anything new.

Has anyone experienced anything like this from test? I only found one website talking about a study of Testestorone and its effect on the subjects. 12% had swelling of the tongue face and mouth.

Could it really be test having such a negative adverse reaction on me? Its been almost a week and Im still wheezing when I breathe, and keep waking up with hives, but significantly less.

Also given the long esters in some of these could be an explanation why its lasting so long.

Hives from an allergen seems plausible, but something extreme like airways swelling shut doesnt. Ive heard of bee stings causing such, but so far in my life most Ive gotten is some sneezing from pollen.

So everything including timing points to my injection. Took it monday, tuesday I had a little bit of hives, wednesday covered in hives and the right side of my tongue and lips started to swell first, the shot was right shoulder (I dunno if that means anything) and hospital wednesday and thursday. If I dont take anti histamines about every 5 hours I experience an episode just a little lesser.

input please…Id like to hear from some veterans on here and more experienced people aware of such studies in the past.

besides having to cut my cycle short, which really really sucks, Im having to second guess doing it ever again. At least a test based one.

by the way I was doing 500mg/sustanon per week, 250mg injection every 3 to 4 days apart.

one more thing, I’m using arimidex while on cycle, every day 0.25 but I never had a problem with it before.

And reading adverse sides of adex they lis hives and swelling of the mouth tongue etc. Never had a problem with adex before, but do have a history with test.

It is impossible to be allergic to testosterone, but entirely possible to be allergic to part of the vehicle, most likely the oil.

I don’t have knowledge of similar instances among steroid users, but pharmaceutically there has been major emphasis on ultrapurification of the oils that are used, for precisely this reason.

Bill do you think arimidex would more likely be the culprit? I’m coming across a lot of websites listing hives and swelling as side effects. Half life is 3 days, and I am gradually getting better.

this is what drugs.com has listed as sides:

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Arimidex:

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing or swallowing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); calf pain, swelling, or tenderness; chest pain; dark urine; depression; fainting; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; frequent or painful urination; mental or mood changes; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or persistent bone pain; severe or persistent dizziness or headache; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain; severe or persistent tiredness or weakness; shortness of breath; speech problems; sudden, severe headache; swelling of the arms or legs; swollen lymph nodes; vaginal bleeding or unusual discharge; vision changes; yellowing of the skin or eyes.

Ive had hives/itching, diarhea, difficulty breathing/tightness in the chest, swelling of mouth lips and tongue, and my face doesnt look healthy at all and in fact is yellowish.

could it really be adex?

I don’t know.

If the Arimidex were new to you then this would be a plausible explanation, but as you haven’t had a problem it seems more likely that a UG injectable is to blame.

While the anastrozole may be underground too, tablets are more likely to be consistent.

To be safe though this might be good reason to switch to letrozole, just in case. But not until you are better! Until then discontinue everything that could in any way be questionable.

got it.
Your inputs always appreciated. Thanks

Definitely best wishes and hopes on this clearing up!

Prob not the adex. Check if your gear is ethyl oleate based.
Some people are allergic to this oil,a lot of people actually. It can cause typical allergic reactions,hives,ect.

[quote]magick62d wrote:
Prob not the adex. Check if your gear is ethyl oleate based.
Some people are allergic to this oil,a lot of people actually. It can cause typical allergic reactions,hives,ect.[/quote]

no way to check, they don’t provide that info. It’s stealth from “Ivit”…seems like its different batch to batch. Not using it again!