100 crunches
100 med ball twists
50 hanging leg raise
50 flutter kicks
50 weighted crunches
4x15 cable crunches

Im only 15 so nothing extreme
I pair chest/shoulders arms/back and legs/core

There are coaches with more experience than you have had years on this earth… Pick one of their programs.

3 Likes

This is a ridiculous amount of volume.

Stick with a tried and true program for now until you learn your body a bit more and what works best for you. I’ve had good success with the power look program, I’m sure you’ll see nice results as well.

only 32 sets on your arms day? What a girly man

3 Likes

I feel bad. Natties are doing 3 times the volume I’m doing. :disappointed_relieved: wait, no, that’s like 8 times if he’s not pyramiding up the weights!

2 Likes

you’ll notice he has lateral raises in there too? Obviously doesn’t realise they don’t work for nattys.

1 Like

The pendulum begins it’s swing. We will soon have juice monkeys telling one another, “That high volume routine won’t work for you unless you’re natty with boatloads of LH pulses!”

haha! Yeah, fasting for the GH increase

1 Like

Volume overload on this one. Keep it simple, stick to your compound movements. There are loads of training programs for beginners on the inter webs.

I swear some guys try to compensate for effort and intensity with volume.

Yes, your volume is wayyy too much, everyone has made this clear…

BUT, Your only 15 and your training, actually have a work out written out, on this forum posting, asking, learning… So id say your ahead of the game by a lot bud!

Within the next 1-5 years you have the capability to grow at a ridiculous rate, more than you will ever be able to again. Of course this is if your diet and training is spot on.
Make sure you are eating the right foods at the right times and of cousre the right amounts…
Lower your training volume, increase your training intensity…
Study A LOT!!! Google & Youtube EVERYTHING!! ( I did not have this when I was 15, your very lucky)

My neighbor who is an amateur bodybuilder made this for me, but after a couple weeks all i felt was tired. Anyone have any ideas for a better one. Preferably a 5 day split

He didn’t say he was natty though…

You were already given one other alternative. Please at least look into it before asking for 5 day splits.

I’m not a bodybuilder so that must be noted, but this looks absolutely horrific. Do something proven, as adviced.

Your neighbor may be an amateur bodybuilder, but there are professionals out there that would scoff at his plan.

There is no magic plan. There are several plans that will work if YOU work.

What’s an upper pec machine?

You’re giving your arms a hard time. I think for maximum results:
-Don’t combine Chest with Shoulders
-Don’t combine Back with Arms

I would do Chest+Triceps on one day, Legs+Shoulders the next day and back and Triceps the last day.
You might even want to split your workout in four days, like: Day 1: Chest, Day 2: Back, Day 3: Legs+Shoulders, Day 4: Arms.

There are tons of variations, you just gotta pick what fits you best. Good luck.

(correct me if I’m wrong.)

I know some people do it, but I don’t understand devoting as much time to lower body as arms.

Agree. Arms to get twice the work of legs. Everyone skips legs anyway so why even program them.