I am having some alarming issues I don’t understand and are starting to scare me a little.
- urinating like 20 times a day
- arms and feet numbing in sleep to the point of wakening all night(seems to get worse the closer I eat before bed)
- my feet feel swollen when I wake up to the point it hurts a bit to get out of bed(I have been working 60 hours a week too walking 10 to12 hours straight every day even Saturday for like 6 months now.)
- I feel almost bloated through my whole body it’s a weird feeling
- I also have trouble staying awake all day and never stop being hungry
I am currently bulking right now and these problems seem to worsen the bigger I get. Some of these are signs of diabetes or inflammatory problems so that’s why I am worrying a bit now.
I am 5’ 6" male, I went from 150lbs to 160lbs following a 6 month maintenance weight gain struggle. So I gained 10lbs in about 4 months, sometimes gaining a lb a week sometimes, nothing, or sometimes 2 lbs.
The question is is this diet related? Or is it because I only get 5 hours of sleep, walk 15 miles everyday, have a stressful job and family/lifestyle. And at what point should I see a doctor. I really feel like the doc can’t do much, I got tested for diabetes 10 years ago and tested blood sugar 2 years ago when I had some muscle spasm problems. Sugars where fine
My plan right now is to try a more anti inflammatory diet maybe keto bulk idk and see what happens
Here are some screen shots of what I typically eat I know it’s really bad
High sugar, sodium, caffeine I drink 3 lo carb monsters every day
Let me know if I am missing something obvious. Sorry if I sound dumb
Edit: I have been taking fish oil about a week to see if Omega 3s might help