Test E: Week 1-12@ 750mg/week
Tren E: Week 1-12@ 400mg/week
Dbol: Week 1-6, 12-14@ 50mg/day
HCG: Week 4-6, 15-17 @ 500iu eod
Adex: Week 1-14 @ 1 mg/day
Aromasin: Week 15-17 @ 25mg/day
Nolv: Week 15-19 @ 20mg/day
Milk Thistle: All the time

Was thinking of adding a little extra but not sure what I would need. My current thoughts are:

1. adding 400 mg/week of EQ to increase hunger.
  2. using halo on all bench, dead and squat days to increase aggression.
  3. Adding primo 300mg/week or var 40mg/day for some added strength and quality of muscle.

Do either 1,2 or 3 make sense to the vets here or is the previously mentioned cycle enough. My stats are 6’2 230lbs @ 12% bf.
RAW PR’s: bench 395, Squat 455, Dead 561

All thoughts appreciated: If my cycle sucks then tell me so, but tell me why.

i would consider using the primo and the var at the end of the cycle to make it easier to transition back to natural production.

by allowing the more suppressive compounds like dbol, tren, and test to clear the system, it is easier to get natural production going again. for this same reason i switch to prop for the last two weeks or so of a test cycle.

as for 1 and 2, i think that 2 blows, if you are not angry enough off of over a gram of test and tren, then i wonder how much it will help, i would use Spike instead if you have not tried it. as for 1, if you are an experienced user, not a bad idea, i would consider cutting out dbol if i did this, or only 3 weeks at the start.

Thanks for input,

Why do you think I should cut out the dbol kickstart if I add in 400 mg/week EQ?

i don’t think you should change it necessarily, just offering options with similar doses and less sides.

As of now I will probably add in the EQ 300mg/week. I will be shooting all the time anyway so it would be easy to add. I’ve heard from a lot of people that halo is not worth the sides so that is out of the question for sure.

The var is of interest to me still because of what I think I can get out of it strength wise. The main problem I see with that is running multiple orals. Even if I run the var after the dbol it will still end up being a long duration of oral use.

Good info, thanks

Anyone else have a suggestion?

[quote]2thepain wrote:
The var is of interest to me still because of what I think I can get out of it strength wise. The main problem I see with that is running multiple orals. Even if I run the var after the dbol it will still end up being a long duration of oral use.
[/quote]

You could run the dbol for the first four weeks and the var the last four weeks, giving you four ‘off’ weeks in the middle.

Any way you do it, that’s a lot of gear man.

Good thought- I may run var on weeks 10-14 @40-50mg/day. It would probably be better at maintaining gains than the two weeks of dbol I had planned for weeks 13&14.