Could Bill O'Reilly Pass Economics 101?

Bill O’Reilly is a fucking douchebag idiot, working on a station that pushes a right wing agenda. He’s far from special in that regard. He’s made a lot of money doing this.

The left has countless people EXACTLY like him in the exact same roles.

It’s just people paid to argue from authority and push the agenda that one side is inherently evil on everything, can’t be trusted, and THEY are the reason the country sucks. The left has them, the right has them. Trying to point out the idiocy in one of them as opposed to the others is futile. Welcome to politics.

[quote]H factor wrote:
Bill O’Reilly is a fucking douchebag idiot, working on a station that pushes a right wing agenda. He’s far from special in that regard. He’s made a lot of money doing this.

It’s just people paid to argue from authority and push the agenda that one side is inherently evil on everything, can’t be trusted, and THEY are the reason the country sucks. The left has them, the right has them. Trying to point out the idiocy in one of them as opposed to the others is futile. Welcome to politics. [/quote]

It is not your post that is the problem, because your post is truthful, it’s the response to criticism that is unequal.

Criticize the Right = you’re a cool, hip, and chic dude.
Criticize the Left = you’re a racist Cretin living in the stone ages.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Zeppelin795 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
Yes, and he knows a hell of a lot more than you do.[/quote]

Your comment has nothing to do with the content. But I suppose it puts people like you in an uncomfortable position when your ideology is exposed so silence or commenting on nothing is where you go and hide.
[/quote]

You alwasy drop this dumb shit. Pure alynski bullshit bully tactic.

What the hell does O’Reilly have to do with anyone’s ideology? Nothing, not a damn thing. He is a dude that gets paid to sit on TV and act, yes act.

Good god you are so blind to your own projections and confirmation bias it is comical. [/quote]

O’Reily is a conservative talk show hero and usually is in tandem with conservative ideology. Maybe not your hero but to a lot of people he is. His claims of the “no-spin zone” are pathetic. People actually believe this dolt. It is nice what a little fact and data can do to his claims about the European “nanny state”. A total derelict who has to mold truths to fit an ideology otherwise he would have to self-reflect on his entire career. For you to claim he doesn’t represent an ideology is irresponsible.
[/quote]

And you remain willfully blind to the fact you do the same damn thing on this board with your ultra lefty website and posts.

The only difference between you and BO is he gets paid a ton of money to be a hack, you do it out of choice, for free.

Anyone who calls BO their hero are as lost as the kids watching the Daily show and thinking they are informed. [/quote]

Real news + Daily Show > real news + Bill O’Reilly

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Zeppelin,

Have you ever been to Europe yourself ?

Because if not, I would love to break it down how life there really is. [/quote]

Please do…

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:
Let’s have a poll. Could Zeppelin pass Macro or Micro Economics? What about International Economics, or perhaps Economic Geography? Maybe. More likely he would try to convince the professor that he’s just another blind consumer of propaganda who doesn’t have a clue how things REALLY are and go to the dean of the college and DEMAND a teaching position right then and there. "Doctor please, your 5 year PHD is nothing more than corporate wool that has been pulled over your eyes. I have “therealnews!”[/quote]

He is a political hack, his ideology is almost religious fanaticism. No matter the argument you make, the Left will never be wrong, they could not be wrong. [/quote]

Sounds like you just described yourself.

[quote]Legionary wrote:
Let’s have a poll. Could Zeppelin pass Macro or Micro Economics? What about International Economics, or perhaps Economic Geography? Maybe. More likely he would try to convince the professor that he’s just another blind consumer of propaganda who doesn’t have a clue how things REALLY are and go to the dean of the college and DEMAND a teaching position right then and there. "Doctor please, your 5 year PHD is nothing more than corporate wool that has been pulled over your eyes. I have “therealnews!”[/quote]

As usual, you skirt the meaning of the post.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

It’s just people paid to argue from authority and push the agenda that one side is inherently evil on everything, can’t be trusted, and THEY are the reason the country sucks. The left has them, the right has them. Trying to point out the idiocy in one of them as opposed to the others is futile. Welcome to politics. [/quote]

It is not your post that is the problem, because your post is truthful, it’s the response to criticism that is unequal.

Criticize the Left = you’re a racist Cretin living in the stone ages. [/quote]

It is un-thinking criticism. Because the opposition can’t debate the facts.

Also, you and your little website need to STFU about being “real” and “independant” until the same type of hit peice is done on Maddow, Mathews, Toure & Jackson…

When that lefty think tank of your acually lances Morgan or Cooper, let me know. [/quote]

So are you saying the piece isn’t true? That Germany and Scandinavia who have some of the highest taxation aren’t the countries who are being effected the least of the European disaster? Just want to know what your position is.
[/quote]

My position is you continue to contend your source is independant and “truth” and unbiased. It isn’t and you are guilty of all the names you call others on this board.

[/quote]

So the it isn’t a fact that the countries with the highest taxation are the ones being hurt the less in the European disaster? And what BO says is true that the reason that certain countries are being harmed is because of their “nanny state” policies?
[/quote]

So it isn’t a fact that your “independant” news source is basically media matters with videos pushing a left agenda and you eat up every word of it because you are a slave to confirmation bias? And you’ll continue to ignore that point because for you not to would destroy your self vision.[/quote]

Is it true or not? That is the issue…

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
Yes, and he knows a hell of a lot more than you do.[/quote]

Your comment has nothing to do with the content. But I suppose it puts people like you in an uncomfortable position when your ideology is exposed so silence or commenting on nothing is where you go and hide.
[/quote]

You alwasy drop this dumb shit. Pure alynski bullshit bully tactic.

What the hell does O’Reilly have to do with anyone’s ideology? Nothing, not a damn thing. He is a dude that gets paid to sit on TV and act, yes act.

Good god you are so blind to your own projections and confirmation bias it is comical. [/quote]

O’Reily is a conservative talk show hero and usually is in tandem with conservative ideology. Maybe not your hero but to a lot of people he is. His claims of the “no-spin zone” are pathetic. People actually believe this dolt. It is nice what a little fact and data can do to his claims about the European “nanny state”. A total derelict who has to mold truths to fit an ideology otherwise he would have to self-reflect on his entire career. For you to claim he doesn’t represent an ideology is irresponsible.
[/quote]

And you remain willfully blind to the fact you do the same damn thing on this board with your ultra lefty website and posts.

The only difference between you and BO is he gets paid a ton of money to be a hack, you do it out of choice, for free.

Anyone who calls BO their hero are as lost as the kids watching the Daily show and thinking they are informed. [/quote]

The difference is that BO has no idea what he is talking about and no facts to back it up. The people that I post do have an idea of what they are talking bout an back it up with facts. This is not the same thing!
[/quote]

This coming from the guy who argued post after post that a small latin american coutry is 100% comparable to the whole of the euro-zone, and then subsequently denied the example of canada’s austerity because the facts and circumstances were different.

right…[/quote]

2 Wildly different macro-economic models. 1 that you defend - which is pushing the Eurozone back into depression and 1 which I espouse that lifted a country out of a recession in 3 months. And news flash Canadian austerity is pushing them into a recession. So once again you have no idea what you are talking about.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

He is a political hack, his ideology is almost religious fanaticism. No matter the argument you make, the Left will never be wrong, they could not be wrong. [/quote]

Sounds like you just described yourself.[/quote]

You work for a biased news agency, you should be the last person calling anyone here a political hack.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

[/quote]

Joe Biden talks about putting people back in chains, Bill Maher calls President Obama “Chocolate Jesus”, and I would get the same pass if I said those same things ?

uh huh.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

According to who? It isn’t like you can’t find people criticizing the left all the time. I think plenty of people have made a ton of money from criticizing the left, arguably more so than from criticizing the right. Hell even when Bush was in office you had righties selling tons of books and killing it on radio stations.

Yeah, Hollywood is liberal, no doubt about it and always will be. But duh. Beck, Limbaugh, Levin, the radio superstars are largely right wing guys and have been for a while. And they haven’t been doing too bad on TV either, Fox is usually winning the ratings war. Maybe it doesn’t make you a rock star film star to criticize the left, but it certainly is profitable as shit man. In fact I’d argue you’d have a much easier time making the bestsellers of books, radio, or TV news on the right side.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

[/quote]

Joe Biden talks about putting people back in chains, Bill Maher calls President Obama “Chocolate Jesus”, and I would get the same pass if I said those same things ?

uh huh.[/quote]

That is not even close to the point of this post. Criticizing the right is mostly there own doing as they are so far off the reservation that it is laughable they espouse the most retarded things. I love their new push to reach out to minorities. They espouse policies that hurt minorities the most but yet they think if they dress up the same message these people will vote for them. They are so stupid it is almost beyond reproach. What benefit or reason would any minority have for voting republican.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

[/quote]

uh huh.[/quote]

That is not even close to the point of this post. Criticizing the right is mostly there own doing as they are so far off the reservation that it is laughable they espouse the most retarded things. I love their new push to reach out to minorities. They espouse policies that hurt minorities the most but yet they think if they dress up the same message these people will vote for them. They are so stupid it is almost beyond reproach. What benefit or reason would any minority have for voting republican.[/quote]

Ummm because they are fiscal conservatives?

I love the subtle reverse racism in your post…well done, you must have been listening to the “reverends” Jackson and Sharpton to troll like that.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

[/quote]

uh huh.[/quote]

That is not even close to the point of this post. Criticizing the right is mostly there own doing as they are so far off the reservation that it is laughable they espouse the most retarded things. I love their new push to reach out to minorities. They espouse policies that hurt minorities the most but yet they think if they dress up the same message these people will vote for them. They are so stupid it is almost beyond reproach. What benefit or reason would any minority have for voting republican.[/quote]

Are you kidding ?

Bill Clinton said to Ted Kennedy in reference to Obama “A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.”

Harry Reid referred to Obama as "being notably light-skinned and having “no Negro dialect unless he wanted to have one.”

Joe Biden said in a statement “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

One is a former President, the other is the current Senate majority leader, and the last one is our current Vice President !

All 3 of them got passes for being Democrats, but the Cuban Rubio got flamed for drinking water, FUCKING WATER, not even Vodka.

Minorities mostly vote Democrat because most immigrant people are poor when starting out in a new land, so it helps them to receive assistance from government programs.

I also want to point out that, here in Los Angeles, this highly Black and Latino city just voted down a sales tax increase. It seems that people vote with their wallet in mind, more than anything else.

Criticizing the right is mostly there own doing as they are so far off the reservation that it is laughable they espouse the most retarded things. [/quote]

Such as? Three examples please.

The same benefit or reason a non-monority would.

Criticizing the right is mostly there own doing as they are so far off the reservation that it is laughable they espouse the most retarded things. [/quote]

The same benefit or reason a non-monority would. [/quote]

The minorities have the most need for government programs and the republicans are the party that would like to take that away more so than the democrats. So the message is " vote for me so I can make your life more financially difficult". Really, that is their strategy. Idiots!

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

[/quote]

uh huh.[/quote]

Are you kidding ?

Bill Clinton said to Ted Kennedy in reference to Obama “A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.”

Harry Reid referred to Obama as "being notably light-skinned and having “no Negro dialect unless he wanted to have one.”

Joe Biden said in a statement “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

One is a former President, the other is the current Senate majority leader, and the last one is our current Vice President !

All 3 of them got passes for being Democrats, but the Cuban Rubio got flamed for drinking water, FUCKING WATER, not even Vodka.

Minorities mostly vote Democrat because most immigrant people are poor when starting out in a new land, so it helps them to receive assistance from government programs.

I also want to point out that, here in Los Angeles, this highly Black and Latino city just voted down a sales tax increase. It seems that people vote with their wallet in mind, more than anything else.
[/quote]

Exactly immigrants get the most help from government so why would a minority vote for a republican? Where is the advantage?

The minorities have the most need for government programs [/quote]

Pretty sure there are more white people getting government transfers than minorities…

Not sure what I’m missing here. Why would skin color or cultural background affect how much help you need from the government?

Who is trying to take away legit government transfers? Who, like actual names please, not the magic republican evil fairy you have been talking abotu so far.

What? who said that?

What? who said that?[/quote]

Zep, the Obama funky butt loving douche.