Could a 'Hitler' Take Over?

Is Nominal Prospect Right?

There seems to be a correlation between the rising influence of gays, women, minorities, the Loony Left, environmentalist whackos, AND the decline of the United States. GM and Chrysler go tits up, unemployment is now over 9% nationwide, businesses often over 100 years old shut down and close, while Obama raises CAFE standards (to crush the autos further) and appoints a bigoted anti-2nd Amendment Hispanic woman to the USSC, to appease the PC crowd. He spends money without thought of consequences and just shrugs when asked, “How?”

Could Nomi be correct? I will say that if all the above forces do cause a true and outright collapse, we should expect some charismatic person like Hitler to take over.

Discuss?

Let me understand this…

In order to COUNTER these things, they would have to be a charismatic person from the Right, correct?

Explain please.

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Let me understand this…

In order to COUNTER these things, they would have to be a charismatic person from the Right, correct?

Explain please.

Mufasa[/quote]

As a reaction. Hitler’s main appeal was that he would restore Germany to the first rank of nations. He would crush all the forces that seemed to bringing the Germany that many older people and idealistic youth longed for.

Many in America see their lives being destroyed by a combination of Wall Street criminals and Washington DC slime. Suppose things get REALLY REALLY worse than now. Someone arises who promises to crush all this and take back America from people like Barney Frank and the executive board of ACORN. That’d play VERY WELL with a lot of angry dispossessed people.

If you are looking for another Hitler you will miss it when it happens.

So Obama drives us into a new Weimar Republic and Alan Keyes becomes Der Furher?

Everytime I read or hear that woman being called a racist I merely chuckle. What a fucking joke. They get called white a couple times and get offended. We’ve been called chinks, beaners, n*ggers, greasers, wetbacks, etc for years. I believe so, the way things are going and if the far right’s numbers grow for sure I see it happening. You are proposing that a “Hitler” takes over, correct?

By my understanding and history’s, Adolf Hitler’s vision was to purge the pure Aryan race of non-Aryan peoples by any means necessary. So that can be taken as being a racist. Desiring that a “Hitler” takes over the Union, and with you pretty much stating all the groups that Hitler tried to destroy it doesn’t paint a better picture. “We need to make America a superpower once again” will be the start of it and before you know it we’ll be back in Jim Crow. Right? To make sure another “uppity” doesn’t try to run things.

There are some incredible people on this forum.

I suppose it’s all part of the conspiracy by the illuminati!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

There seems to be a correlation between the rising influence of gays, women, minorities, the Loony Left, environmentalist whackos, AND the decline of the United States. GM and Chrysler go tits up, unemployment is now over 9% nationwide, businesses often over 100 years old shut down and close, while Obama raises CAFE standards (to crush the autos further) and appoints a bigoted anti-2nd Amendment Hispanic woman to the USSC, to appease the PC crowd. He spends money without thought of consequences and just shrugs when asked, “How?”

Could Nomi be correct? I will say that if all the above forces do cause a true and outright collapse, we should expect some charismatic person like Hitler to take over.

Discuss?[/quote]

Uhhh. Correlation does not equal causation. Another simple idea that you do not understand and fail to apply. Didn’t you claim to be a teacher at one point?

jnd

I give America a bit more credit than that. Maybe not much. But certainly more than that.

[quote]Jab1 wrote:
I suppose it’s all part of the conspiracy by the illuminati![/quote]

Those central bankers are busy with gay marriage.

[quote]jnd wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Discuss?

Uhhh. Correlation does not equal causation. Another simple idea that you do not understand and fail to apply. Didn’t you claim to be a teacher at one point?

jnd[/quote]

That’s WHY I said correlation and not causation. If it were causation, we could have deduced that those things caused America’s loss of the ‘Mandate of Heaven’.

East Asians and Caucasians have been shown, as groups, to have the highest IQs on the planet (East Asians 107, Cau 97, Subsaharan Afr 84). Is it any wonder that China, Japan, the USA, and Europe pretty much run the world? Its when peoples other than these 4 groups proliferate into those societies that the 4 societies fall apart and have all sorts of troubles — again a correlation, not causation.

“The culture-only (0% geneticâ??100% environmental) and the hereditarian (50%
geneticâ??50% environmental) models of the causes of mean Blackâ??White differences
in cognitive ability are compared and contrasted across 10 categories of evidence:
the worldwide distribution of test scores, g factor of mental ability, heritability, brain
size and cognitive ability, transracial adoption, racial admixture, regression, related
life-history traits, human origins research, and hypothesized environmental variables.
The new evidence reviewed here points to some genetic component in
Blackâ??White differences in mean IQ. The implication for public policy is that the
discrimination model (i.e., Blackâ??White differences in socially valued outcomes
will be equal barring discrimination) must be tempered by a distributional model
(i.e., Blackâ??White outcomes reflect underlying group characteristics).”

-European Banks that financed Napolean, Lennon, Stallin, Hitler also financed Obama
-Cybersecurity Act of 2009 (trying to take away online free speech)
-Supports Wire tapping
-Forcing people to conscript and people ages 18-25 to serve 3 months learning about “civil defense”
-Attempting Gun Control which violates 2nd Amendment

Yep sounds like a new Hitler to me.

I find it very Ironic that the last time a country got behind somebody the way they got behind Obama during his campaign was with Hitler and Germany, I mean never has a president received this much attention as a supposed savior.

correlation eh?
So the decrease in the standing of the US is correlated with the rise of women standing up for their rights? hmmm, Nothing to do with inflating the USD to nothing, running torture camps in offshore locations, creating a second vietnam, and having a president wwho can neither speak nor read - for 2 terms…

Well two things we definately can correlate - the worldwide decline in pirates with the increase in global warming. thus if we increase the total worldwide population of pirates, we may just lick that pesky gloabal warming thing.
I take heart that recently the Somalies have been working hard for our global good.
Sept 19’s coming soon!

edit - sorry - Wikipediea got in way before me!

The inclusion of pirates in Pastafarianism was part of Henderson’s original letter to the Kansas School Board. It illustrated that correlation does not imply causation. Henderson put forth the argument that “global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of pirates since the 1800s.”[4] A chart accompanying the letter shows that as the number of pirates decreased, global temperatures increased.

[quote]nik133 wrote:
-European Banks that financed Napolean, Lennon, Stallin, Hitler also financed Obama[/quote]

Ah so that’s why The Beatles did so well!

[quote]Jab1 wrote:
nik133 wrote:
-European Banks that financed Napolean, Lennon, Stallin, Hitler also financed Obama

Ah so that’s why The Beatles did so well![/quote]

The Dude: It’s like what Lenin said… you look for the person who will benefit, and, uh, uh…

Donny: I am the walrus.

The Dude: You know what I’m trying to say…

Walter Sobchak: That fu**ing bitch…

Donny: I am the walrus.

Walter Sobchak: Shut the fu** up, Donny! V.I. Lenin! Vladimir Ilich Ulyanov!

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
I give America a bit more credit than that. Maybe not much. But certainly more than that.[/quote]

I agree, while someone like that may attempt to gain power, you will see another civil war before we see a hitler like figure take the reigns.

V