Cost/Value on Supplements?

Would appreciate input on what supplements are most essential. Looking to simplify my regimen, especially in light of not being a competitive bodybuilder, powerlifter or athlete.
I’m 6’4", 215lbs, currently working the ‘Renaissance Man’ style program with goal of adding a few pounds of lean body mass.

If you had to drop some items from this list, what would go first?
Spike
Surge
CREATINE (PROLAB)
Power Drive
MULTIVITAMIN (WILD OATS)
Low-Carb Grow!
ZMA
LEAN MASS MATRIX MRPS
UDO’S CHOICE OIL BLEND

Due to my being a tight-wad and a minimalist, I just can’t justify all of these items, while still trying to save dough for the family.

Thanks.

Get rid of Udo’s Choice and get a decent fish oil. Both Costco and Sam’s Club carry affordable high-quality fish oil capsules. Costco has an enteric version as well.

1. Grow!
  2. fish oil (Udo’s is too expensive for tightwads)
  3. ZMA and multivitamin (each is so cheap I would consider them one)
  4. Surge

If you’re not broke yet, then Power Drive or creatine, but I don’t use creatine so take that for what it’s worth…

I should edit and mention that those are the order of importance of supps in my opinion, not which I would cut out first. Spike seems elective unless the others are covered first.

[quote]Need4Speed wrote:
Get rid of Udo’s Choice and get a decent fish oil.[/quote]

Agreed.

Also, why do you need that “LEAN MASS MATRIX MRPS” stuff if you’re already using Surge and Grow!?

[quote]Need4Speed wrote:
Also, why do you need that “LEAN MASS MATRIX MRPS” stuff if you’re already using Surge and Grow!?[/quote]

I was wondering this myself.

Surge is used on Post-WO. The Grow! is used as a supplemental snack in the afternoon.
The MRPs are used as a simple ready-to-eat transition meal 2 hours after my Surge and 2 hours before lunch.
Figured I need some carbs and protein in between before transitioning to mostly protein-heavy meals in the PM.

Thanks for everyone’s input so far.
Lots of things to consider based on the feedback given.