Cost of Recovery

500$ x 2 each weekend ?

Sounds like a really big and exciting happy ending time :joy:

I’m going to hope that’s the monthly cost, which isn’t that bad for 8-10 90 minute massages.

I haven’t spent $$ on stuff specifically for recovery but my family is into Chinese medicine stuff so I’ve had a lot of stuff done over the years.

1. Acupuncture- didn’t really feel a difference, did get nice naps though
  2. Guasha- This hurts BAD and honestly don’t remember a difference either, if anything, sore after
  3. regular massages- definitely worth it
2 Likes

I worked one winter in a resort and was running plus lifting everyday. We had a very good massagist who was giving massage to staff during the weekdays for almost free. So i went weekly and I never felt better in my life.

During last winter I did a pre season prep. Used tenis ball to massage my feet, calfs and the tissue and muscle near the shins. I was suffering horific shin splints. I also used some heavy yoga youtube channel where a chick would stretch deeply for 30-40 mins. The shit was hard and taxing but the releife afterwarda was insane. Also for back and shoulders door corners are magical for self massage.

2 Likes

$500 total, $250 each.

Session cost for both of us.

I wish, I would love to bang her and my wife.

For the price she’s charging have you ever hinted at that lol? There’s a whole world where this happens.

1 Like

Guasha is awesome!

My wife will only have a three way with Blake Lively, lol. The price is due to the area we live in as well as the fact she travels over an hour to and from our home.

1 Like

We live in a very affluent town, it’s what things cost here.

Squat Mondays. Deadlift every other Thursday unless training for a meet. Bench on Fridays or Saturdays depending on my schedule.

Training weights vary so much now. I almost play by feel but usually go heavy every other week.

Every training session is some sort of rowing, abs and rear delt work for accessory.

Getting to be an old man so training varies so much lol. 9 training weeks away from a meet now so breaking in a new suit, lots of 2 board work for the shirt and deadlift sucks for me no matter what haha so I do whatever there.

1 Like