T Nation

Corvette vs Mustang

Crew the video would be sweet! Do you have any pictures of her by the car?? Hott girl + muscle car = F*^%^^ sexy

[quote]mingledorff7 wrote:
Crew the video would be sweet! Do you have any pictures of her by the car?? Hott girl + muscle car = F*^%^^ sexy[/quote]

Haha nah man I dated her like 5 years ago. She’s married now man so sorry if I got any ones hopes up lol. I dunno if the videos are on youtube anymore :frowning:

HAHAHAHAH someone actually thought a shitstang could compare to a vette?!?!?! Oh and no offense tom but IMO mustang SCREAMS mid 40 life crisis gold chain guy lol. I live in one of the the largest agricultural counties in ohio and adjacent to my town there seems to be a bajillion fox bodies and new GT’s thinking they are the greatest thing on earth. So i built a little ol V6 just to take over there and lets just say theres a reason my tags say GME OVR also :wink:

[quote]CthruPants wrote:
Brazen T wrote:
I was on contract as a pro driver for GM’s performance division when the C6 was introduced a few years back. We ended up getting a few Z06’s for testing near the end of the launch so I’ve got some seat time in the car and I’ve gotta say, it’s pretty mean.

I’m sure you’ve heard this before…lucky bastard.[/quote]

Yes, yes I have.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Vette Z06: 11.97 at 118.80
Shelby GT500: 1/4 Mile Time: 12.9 seconds

Sorry couldn’t find the MPH for the shelby.

Both are bone stock off the showroom floor.[/quote]

I was reading R&T and the vette got a 11.8 now.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
I like the Mustangs better because they don’t scream mid 40 guy with a gold chain and shirt open mid life crisis guy.

I’m 44 so I don’t want to be that guy.

[/quote]

That’s my opinion of corvettes, too. And I always pictured mustangs as a chick car. Guess I don’t like either one.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
mingledorff7 wrote:
Crew the video would be sweet! Do you have any pictures of her by the car?? Hott girl + muscle car = F*^%^^ sexy

This is my '64 sitting on my '73.

Crew, please feel free to contribute.[/quote]

nice and nice; I still think the Stingray is the best looking.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:

Both are bone stock off the showroom floor.

I was reading R&T and the vette got a 11.8 now. [/quote]

Could have been cooler out that day or a better driver. Or even used a higher octane gas, who knows.

[quote]TheDudeAbides wrote:
pushharder wrote:
mingledorff7 wrote:

This is my '64 sitting on my '73.

Crew, please feel free to contribute.

nice and nice; I still think the Stingray is the best looking.[/quote]

There was a car in that picture?

[quote]malonetd wrote:
tom63 wrote:
I like the Mustangs better because they don’t scream mid 40 guy with a gold chain and shirt open mid life crisis guy.

That’s my opinion of corvettes, too. And I always pictured mustangs as a chick car. Guess I don’t like either one.[/quote]

Chick car huh? Mustangs were originally labeled the “Secretary’s Car”. However, there aren’t too many things that I wouldn’t do to get behind the wheel of one of these.

[quote]CthruPants wrote:
malonetd wrote:
tom63 wrote:

That’s my opinion of corvettes, too. And I always pictured mustangs as a chick car. Guess I don’t like either one.

Chick car huh? Mustangs were originally labeled the “Secretary’s Car”. However, there aren’t too many things that I wouldn’t do to get behind the wheel of one of these.[/quote]

Sorry but I gotta agree - especially since they are relatively uncommon here. Porsche’s and the like are lovely, but all too common around these parts - nothing like an Italian or Scadinavian beast prowling down the street.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:

Both are bone stock off the showroom floor.

I was reading R&T and the vette got a 11.8 now.

Could have been cooler out that day or a better driver. Or even used a higher octane gas, who knows.[/quote]

The conditions:

57 degrees
45% humidity
Calm winds

So it probably was the conditions that made the better time.

Sorry, and it was supposed to be a 11.7 not 11.8 in my original post.

Push, nice ride.

Here’s mine…aginst my better judgement, not going to post the ones with hottie’s on hood…might get me in trouble…

97 Z/28, 6spd, bone stock. Cheap and fun, on my 3rd set of meats since Aug.

Not sure if the pic worked, so here’s a link to it in action…

I’ve had the opportunity to drive both a Z06 and a Porsche 911 Turbo. I’d take the 911 any day.

There’s just something about a Porsche, I feel like I left a little piece of me in that car.

A little advice: Don’t ever valet your Z06 or your 911.