Cortes' Test/Tren/Dbol Run

As some of you know, I started my first run with both test prop and tren this week. Don’t worry, I don’t plan on keeping another self-righteous, long-winded log, but I did want to use this thread as a source of advice and to record my experiences for anyone interested in a similar cycle.

Week 1-8 Test Prop____90mgED (630mgEW)
Week 1-6 Tri-Tren______50mgED (350mgEW)
Week 3-5 Dbol________40mgED

I had to cut weight pretty quickly for some commercials I was involved in over here, so I started this cycle at a semi-lean 210 (abs just visible, for those curious). I am going to try and enter a BB comp in September here if the Japanese will let an American into one of “their” shows. Either way, I’m going to train and eat like I’m entering it.

I plan on two cycles between now and then. I don’t need to get too much bigger, as I have little desire to weigh more than around 220 lean and I’m already much bigger than almost all of my competition, so this cycle is more for enhancement of certain muscle groups and, ideally, I’d like to cut some more fat while gaining a few more pounds of muscle. I’ll be focusing on my biceps, triceps, chest and calves.

I didn’t want to use a multi-estered tren, but I received 5 vials for free, so who am I to complain? Because of the multiple esters, I am injecting every day. I don’t mind this at all.

I start the Dbol in week 3 as a result of World’s advice to do so when the other two have fully “kicked in.” I’m looking forward to seeing the difference in effect it will have between this time and last time, when I used it as a kickstart to a test enth cycle for four weeks.

More in the next post.

I’m looking forward to this log.

Cortes, looks like a fun ride…

Jelly

Why D-bol with prop and tren?

God speed, conquistador! A quick question: How would the introduction of dbol in the 3rd week be beneficial? I’m merely curious.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
God speed, conquistador! A quick question: How would the introduction of dbol in the 3rd week be beneficial? I’m merely curious. [/quote]

It serves to be part of the synergy of 3 compounds. By week 3, the blood levels of test and tren will have stabilized at a high amount and therefore the introduction of dbol will have an even greater effect, as opposed to being used to kickstart cycles where it is essentially the only contributing compound.

It works marvelously. I have come to the conclusion that with tes cycles, a proper kickstart is prop or phenylprop, and add in the orals once the class I has reached and maintained steady and high blood concentration amounts.

World

D-Bol still seems like a poor oral choice here.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
D-Bol still seems like a poor oral choice here.[/quote]

What oral do you think would be more useful? And why? just curious. I’m guessing that because cortes is only looking for lean gains not serious mass you are thinking that dbol is too much of a mass steroid.

Yeah it just seems odd to throw primarily a bulking agent in with two injectables which are usually used in cutting cycles. I’m just saying I’ve rarely ever seen a prop and tren cycle with D-Bol. It seems as if a better choice would have been Var or winny.

None the less it will be interesting to see how it works with prop and tren. Look forward to hearing about it Cortes.

Good luck Cortes. I look forward to seeing this thread progress.

World: Should such course of action only be taken by experienced AAS users?

Looks good Cortes.

Good Luck

test/tren/d-bol is awesome! i would run the d-bol weeks 2-6 though.

for your stated goals, i would probably opt for winny instead of d-bol in this stack though. but it’s your choice. as mentioned the stack you have chosen is powerful, but winny in place of d-bol will aid in the cutting/leaning/tightening you sound like you are looking for.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
Yeah it just seems odd to throw primarily a bulking agent in with two injectables which are usually used in cutting cycles. I’m just saying I’ve rarely ever seen a prop and tren cycle with D-Bol. It seems as if a better choice would have been Var or winny.

None the less it will be interesting to see how it works with prop and tren. Look forward to hearing about it Cortes.[/quote]

I agree that dbol may not be ideal for a cutting cycle but this really isn’t a true cutting cycle. I guess it could be labeled as a lean mass cycle. In this case I feel that if the diet and training are correctly planned then the overall quality of the mass gained on the cycle should still be very high. I think tren is fantastic for this purpose as well.

Good luck Cortes

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Don’t worry, I don’t plan on keeping another self-righteous, long-winded log… [/quote]

LOL, it wasnt so bad Cortes. :wink:

I’ve heard that tren-dbol combo described as “magical” and Bill Roberts also speaks highly of it. He has also mentioned a similar synergy with tren-drol. Best of luck with this one and do keep us posted.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
D-Bol still seems like a poor oral choice here.[/quote]

In all honesty, I have around 750 5mg dbol tabs sitting around and this cycle seemed like a good time to use them. Unless you don’t think I’m going to see any effect off of them I can’t see any reason not to use them. I don’t feel like buying any other orals and I probably wouldn’t even bother using any other orals if I didn’t have so many of the dbol tabs.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Inner Hulk wrote:

None the less it will be interesting to see how it works with prop and tren. Look forward to hearing about it Cortes.

I agree that dbol may not be ideal for a cutting cycle but this really isn’t a true cutting cycle. I guess it could be labeled as a lean mass cycle. In this case I feel that if the diet and training are correctly planned then the overall quality of the mass gained on the cycle should still be very high. I think tren is fantastic for this purpose as well.

Good luck Cortes[/quote]

I would call it a lean mass cycle as well, 2thepain. Thanks for adding to my thread, you always improve the quality of any thread you contribute to.

[quote]chillain wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Don’t worry, I don’t plan on keeping another self-righteous, long-winded log…

LOL, it wasnt so bad Cortes. :wink:

I’ve heard that tren-dbol combo described as “magical” and Bill Roberts also speaks highly of it. He has also mentioned a similar synergy with tren-drol. Best of luck with this one and do keep us posted.
[/quote]

Now that sounds exciting. I’ll definitely be keeping you all posted, as this is sort of a way to keep track of my self-experimentation, as well as receiving help along the way.

So here are my observations on the test/tren combo. I have just finished week one.

I am using a 6 site rotation. ventroglute-quad-delt

The day-after pain from the prop I am using has been uncomfortable, but not the crippling pain that some guys describe. On top of that, since I just got around to my second shot in a single site yesterday, I notice that the pain the second time around is nearly non-existent, so I think it is all that body-adjustment period that we’ve heard so much about.

I don’t know what kind of strength gains I am experiencing because I dropped enough weight last month that it negatively affected my strength. I am already getting the pumps and I am able to push myself for longer periods of time in the gym, but I think I’ll start to see more substantial improvements this week and next.

Calves, on the other hand, seem to already be growing (after three sessions). My legs seem to have a harder, drier look and my calves have plumped up. Upper body feels fuller and the separation in my muscles, especially shoulder/upper arm, is starting to stand out.

I was terrified, more than anything else, of the trensomnia. I had read so many horror stories about it that I was basically mentally prepared to just not sleep for the first week. I am elated to report that I have experienced NONE of that. As a matter of fact, I have been sleeping better than usual, if anything. It usually takes me about 30 minutes of tossing and turning to finally nod off, and I often wake up during the night. This is one of the reasons I was so fearful, I’m a light sleeper anyway. Now I’m out in 5 minutes and I sleep through the night. I do wake up earlier than usual, though, just like the first week of my last test only cycle.

The only negative side I can say that I am experiencing with the tren is anxiety/irritability. It was pretty bad the first couple of days. I really noticed it. Now it has by and large dissipated and it seems to get better every day. It came at a really bad time, though, as my business is experiencing ridiculous growth just this week, and being on edge every minute did not help things along.

Also tren makes me THIRSTY!

And thanks to everybody who is taking an interest and offering advice in this thread!