Correcting My Deadlift Form

hi , can someone help me to correct my deadlift form ?

here’s some videos

bye

You need to keep your head in alignment with your spine. Don’t look down, keep your head up and straight as if your are going to look towards the horizon. For some people it helps to actually look upwards.

You should not let the weight pull your shoulders forward and out of their sockets, this can be really dangerous as its easy to injure the rotator cuff that way. When you reach down and grab the bar (arms straight), pull your shoulders slightly back and up (they should actually in a neutral position now, but you think about pulling back to negate the effect of the weighted bar) and keep your shoulderblades together

During they actual lifting phase, you need to learn to use more hip drive. Try some stiff legged/Romanian DL until you can fell your glutes working. When doing a conventional DL, you dont think of lifting the weight up but instead you lean your upper body backwards and drive your hip forwards, the weight will automatically go up.

I came across this clip the other day for deadlifting, maybe it helps.

Ma sei italiano?

si , anche tu ?

si, anch’io. sono nato in america, ma i miei sono di napoli (caserta). anche tu vivi nell’usa?

I gotta be honest, it doesn’t look like you’re focusing on your technique at all. You spent zero time getting set up, and your looking all over the place.

Read an article, do what needs to be done, then post a video and people can help you with the small tweaks.
You gotta put a little effort in, no one is gonna walk you through the entire lift when you could just as easily do a search on deadlift technique.

[quote]Tonino wrote:
si, anch’io. sono nato in america, ma i miei sono di napoli (caserta). anche tu vivi nell’usa?[/quote]

no, sono nato e vivo in italia

[quote]evansmi wrote:
I gotta be honest, it doesn’t look like you’re focusing on your technique at all. You spent zero time getting set up, and your looking all over the place.
Read an article, do what needs to be done, then post a video and people can help you with the small tweaks.
You gotta put a little effort in, no one is gonna walk you through the entire lift when you could just as easily do a search on deadlift technique.[/quote]

ok , got the message thx btw