Correcting Gyno & Precautions for Next

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
exusafmike wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
If you got gyno from a tren cycle, you weren’t using tren. Sorry to inform you of that. Make sure your current source is actually going to get you tren if that’s what you want to use.

Theoretically cabergoline isn’t needed with tren.

What made you think that a 15 week cycle was a good idea?

Why are you using steroids when you have 155lbs of LBM at 5’9"?

Please stop injecting drugs until you do enough research to not need to ask a basic question such as “how do I prevent gyno while using aromatizeable steroids?”

question because i’ve seen a lot of people on tren talk about it causing gyno, but due to the Progesterone connection. I guess Tren can raise prolactin levels.

""Trenbolone is a PgR ligand with mixed agonist/antagonist activity. Perhaps more importantly it also highly suppresses natural progesterone as well as alters its metabolism. Antagonist action at the PgR can be just as much an issue as agonist action. And of course agonist action does not mean that it has the same modulatory effects on ER as progesterone. Nor does it mean that it has the same transcriptional effects as progesterone.

Its not entirely clear whether trenbolone always raises prolactin, in some cases it certainly appears to. It’s more consistent effects may be as an allosteric modulator of PRL-R activation and/or expression. However, what can be said with certainty is that prolactin suppression is effective in the treatment of issues that stem from trenbolone, including both libido and gynecomastia."

“Basically just because something is a PgR agonist or a PgR antagonist does not mean that its activity will be the same or opposite of progesterone. Also because these compounds are a bit “slutty”, you can be sure that they will be binding to other sites, especially when other hormones are suppressed or when ratios are different. Progesterone is actually a very widely acting hormone and it has numerous active neurosteroid metabolites. Trenbolone metabolites likely have some similar actions (or at least metabolic pathways).”

Who are you quoting if you don’t mind me asking?
[/quote]

from a thread here. I found a lot of other stuff on the subject but chose something local to the site.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/the_trenprogesteroneprolactin_thread