Corrales/Castillo

I can’t believe that there hasn’t been significant chatter about the Corrales/Castillo fight last Saturday night, broadcast on Showtime. It was the most Testosterone soaked exhibition I can recall. Courage, skill, conditioning, determination, all on display in vulgar quantities. No “Rocky” script would have dared to be as packed with drama and action and surprise endings as this real fight/war. I’m eager to hear the rest of T-Nation on this event.

Unfortunately I missed it. I don’t have digital cable so I couldn’t order it and none of the bars in town were showing it. It sucks living in the middle of nowhere sometimes.

That fight was insane. I’m glad I got to see it. They both looked so damned whipped after that and I still can’t believe that Corrales pulled it off I thought he was done for. It is easily one of the best fights I’ve ever seen. Did you see Bondrage the night before?

[quote]ahex740 wrote:
That fight was insane. I’m glad I got to see it. They both looked so damned whipped after that and I still can’t believe that Corrales pulled it off I thought he was done for. It is easily one of the best fights I’ve ever seen. Did you see Bondrage the night before?[/quote]

No. I missed the Bondrage fight.

It was no where near the fight of Corrales/Castillo, but it was interesting none the less. Only lasted 22 seconds and there was 5 knockdowns. Although 2 of them were not ruled knockdowns.