Coronavirus - What Happened?

I am happy. The mandates and Europes Green Pass needs to finish.

1 Like

Thatā€™s quite petty from you, and it doesnā€™t even suits your purpose.

Pfizer is working on an Omicron version Vaccine. Theyā€™re likely going to double down on vaccine mandates.

Have you seen the discrepancy of vaccinated vs unvaccinated in ICU within Michigan? What about Netherlands?

In NL ICU capacity is 80% unvaccinatedā€¦ But 90% of the population are vaccinated

Omicron variant might be milder in the end

In the Netherlands the variant has potentially been around for a monthā€¦ Cases have seemingly peaked in the Netherlandsā€¦

That is 4 shots already. I dont think people will comply.

I donā€™t know how youā€™ve lived the past couple of years and kept such a high opinion of people. I think most would comply with a mandate to execute the unvaccinated(or less-vaccinated, or brown-haired) if they were told failure to do so will result in a reduction of cool points.

2 Likes

Happy if vaccines prove ineffective. As if my opinion of you couldnā€™t sink lower.

As if I would care about your opinion on me lol. I said why I want this madness to finish. There is right now talks to mandate the vaccine in Europe. I think if that happens there will be lots of new Brexits. I am almost anti EU right now. Just the values differ too much and the EU is trying to take decisions on behalf of the countries.

Where are you getting the info by status?

Last updates I can find for Netherlands by status are from October. 40 % of hospitalizations being of vaccinated people.

I mean this new omricon should be very strong out of 20 000 new cases to get 65 deaths which is 0.3 % death rate and most of these people are over 80 and with comorbidities. We should vaccinate everyne and lockdown forever.

1 Like

This is the correct answer.

1 Like

I was in NYC/NJ area recently for turkey holiday.

I had to show my vaccination card in the NY restaurant I ate at. I was gonna beat on the little old lady that asked to see it, but it was just too easy a win so I let her slide.

Had a meal with a rich buddy in NJ. He told me he and his wife believe in mixing jab designs, plus getting the full dose (not just the 1/2 dose) as a booster (which he has done already). If his brain gets addled, and he loses all his millions, Iā€™ll be sure to let this board know right away.

1 Like

Dudeā€¦ in Aus (I just leftā€¦ on plane) I had to show my certificate to enter shops, restaurants, cinemas, gyms you name itā€¦ being unvaccinated over here = permanent lockout.

Then again, Australia had a funking Orwellian response to covidā€¦ many of the police state powers initiated through our government were never revokedā€¦ even after we opened up

Look up "Victoria psrmenant pandemic legislatureā€™ā€™ to see the shit theyā€™re trying to pass

Arbitrary detention, snap lockdowns absent of public health advice etc.

1 Like

Interesting

Iā€™m just curious. Do you think the fact Sun Myung Moon is the founder of that "news"paper is irrelevant?

Honestly didnā€™t know that. Just saw the article on Drudge.

More interesting for me is that this might be the first vaccine mutation, but nobody seems to be talking about it.

@sparkyo I have spoken many times about the faking of research. However this is exactly what I have mentioned before. There is a loss of immunity after the first and after the 2nd dose. This was well known after the ā€œadviseā€ to isolate a bit after a dose, especially after the 1st dose. Why would you isolate? Didnt you receive just a moment ago some magical immune system boost?

Also vaccine injuries and deaths

US court orders release of Pfizer data:

ā€œin just the first 90 days of the vaccineā€™s roll outā€¦there were TENS OF THOUSANDS of reported adverse reactions, including OVER 1200 DEATHSā€

REPORT: Over 42,000 Adverse Reaction Reports Revealed In First Batch Of Pfizer
Vax Documents Forced Public Through Court Order. More than 25,000 of the events were classified as ā€œNervous system disorders.ā€

Pfizer doc

2 Likes

Germany went full Nazi ot unvaccinated population.

Huge protest all over Europe.

Almost all Omricon first cases are vaccinated. Thanks to the vaccinated population we will have now a worldwide super spreaded mutations.

I thought it was not possible. It was then blamed on the unvaccinated.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/status/1468320269416779784