Coronavirus - What Happened?

Is it crt that paints people as oppressors and victims or is it woke warriors/libtards who do that? I don’t know that much about crt but this is what I think it is.
For example finding out the reasons as to why:

1. The history of chinatown in New York

2. All that bullshit that went down during the reconstruction era

3. Black and white wealth gap

4. Seeing where a bunch of racial stereotypes come from

That’s the definition I took away from one of my professors in college that studies it. I thought of it as just analyzing the racist history of America.

did you really just go from this

to this

…?

2 Likes

Ok you got me, I don’t know that much but I’ll believe what I was told from my professor over just hearing bad stuff about it with no reasons.

bro do your own research before forming an opinion like this.

Intersectionality 101:
Critical White Theory: (hint, there is no such thing as just ‘white’)

CRT 101:

CRT exclusively states that “racism is normal” thus allowing it to continue forever. Critical Race Theory is shit.

2 Likes

Take the CRT talk to a different thread.

2 Likes

Hello Chris how are ya?

That is very bizarre. Wtf is whiteness, what does that even mean. I won’t derail the thread any more but thanks for sharing this bro, I learned something new today lol.

1 Like

Hehe.

2 Likes

Far more infectious than seasonal influenza… It’s actually insane as to just how infectious this is

This is the second time you have argued from anecdote. Doing so is a hallmark of scientific illiteracy.

Edit: The second time in the very brief period I’ve been watching this thread of late.

Have you heard of ICU’s being filled with unvaccinated covid cases? Because the rest of the point takes care of itself.

Seems to me you do know where people are getting this idea from.

Have you done your research on this?
“The case fatality ratio for paralytic polio is generally 2% to 5% among children and up to 15% to 30% among adolescents and adults. It increases to 25% to 75% with bulbar involvement.” https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/polio.html

Nothing i said here was incorrect so…

@Californiagrown, in light of recent developments (comments), do you think you’ll receive any apologies from the individuals who attacked you for calling that guy a racist?

Only in America can you be called a racist for pointing out other people’s racism and saying we should all be accountable.

The only way to guarantee you can’t be racist is to be non-white apparently. I’m out

My posts for covid usually have lots of links nobody bothers reading.

Couldnt really care less. Some random dude on the internet equated blackness (and being gay) to choosing to be a public health danger. And I called it out. The kind of people who would then “attack” me aren’t worth caring about.

Maybe the guys not racist. Maybe he just made that analogy out of ignorance. Racist people are ignorant, so maybe I read too much into his ignorance? Kinda doubt it when that statement is looked at in the context and general theme of all his posts over the past few days. But, I could be wrong.

All the people in this thread that brought up racism, and continue to do so after a moderator attempts to moderate -take a look in the damn mirror, because you’re a part of the problem.

1 Like

To note, I believe the clinical trials employing covid-19 vaccines for those below the age of 12 now use a fraction of the dose you’d otherwise give an adult.