Coronavirus - What Happened?

Are you serious?

Maybe she’s high risk or living with someone who is.

1 Like

About the former Mayor? Yes. 100%. Outdoor pool.

1 Like

So he was waterboarding himself?

It would seem that way-the swimming didn’t last long. Better than the COVID, I guess.

Waterboarding>COVID

I don’t know … if he’s an avid swimmer I’d assume he’s in good shape … healthy people tend to get mild symptoms from what I’ve read … I have yet to hear a mild review of waterboarding … I hear it’s absolute torture regardless of the state of your physical fitness and health

Permanent heart damage compared to psychological stress for indeterminate time
Hmmmm

So high risk that she can get infected in her own house or alone outside in the yard?

Didn’t say that!

I hear COVID is guaranteed death. Or worse.

Who’s in the house with her?

I forgot I had my mask on when I left work yesterday.

Several COVID patients of course.

My wife would open the door wearing a mask, because she puts it on before she goes out the door if she thinks anyone is around. That doesn’t mean she’s walking around the house in it. Although, it could be kinky I guess…

It just seems like a lot of mass hysteria lately, a lot of people driving or walking in quiet areas with a mask on. I suppose she might have only put the mask on because there could be someone outside, but then she was doing some gardening with it on too. There’s nothing wrong with being cautious, but at some point it becomes silly.

If you knew bullets were flying around, it would make sense to put a vest on. COVID is like that, but way more deadly.

1 Like

I still wear mine driving and it still fucks with people! :rofl:

1 Like

Some people just can’t take a joke …

1 Like

How? An eternity watching reruns of Girls and Sex in the City?

1 Like

Bro, how would that be bad if you’re worried about the COVID?

Seems objectively bad to me … but you have your own truths so…

Put yourself in the shoes of someone that is worried about COVID. Does it seem so bad now?