Core Exercises without Much Equipment?

First off, I know there is a search button. I used it, and most of the stuff I found involved cables and bands and crap and I don’t have that stuff. I workout at home and have been doing Starting Strength for a while and would like to add in some core strengthing excercises.

I’m not a beginner really anymore in terms of strength, but my knowledge is limited. Can anyone provide suggestions for a good core strengthening exercise that can be done with a barbell, power rack, weights, and a bench (or even just bodyweight, whatever works)?

Bro,

Do you not read any of the articles? here’s a few from the past few weeks:

Item #4 courtesy of Gentilcore

Or

I suppose you could do some of the pallof vairations with rubber bands. use some chains or ropes as blast straps.

[quote]LiamBrady wrote:

I suppose you could do some of the pallof vairations with rubber bands. use some chains or ropes as blast straps.

[/quote]

That would take a lot of rubber bands. Go to Office Depot, get the big bag, and weave them together to form one large band.

Seriously, though, planks and bar rollouts.

[quote]tom8658 wrote:
LiamBrady wrote:

That would take a lot of rubber bands. Go to Office Depot, get the big bag, and weave them together to form one large band.

Seriously, though, planks and bar rollouts.[/quote]

…or buy a large one:

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=PD&cid=138&pid=246

[quote]fisch wrote:
Can anyone provide suggestions for a good core strengthening exercise that can be done with a barbell, power rack, weights, and a bench (or even just bodyweight, whatever works)?[/quote]

Plank, side plank, full contact twist (as shown here: - YouTube - but I prefer to grip under the plate collar), weighted crunch with plates (hold a plate on chest or at arm’s length), lying leg arc (as shown here: http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.asp?qid=41031&tid=105 )

That’s a starting selection, in addition to what the others have suggested.