T Nation

CoQ10 for Cycle Headache?

Having the occasional headache usually towards the end of my day. Blood pressure seems to be within my normal range… I have heard CoQ10 will fix this issue. Does anyone have experience with this or have any possible remedies?

I get migraines ever since starting TRT. Nothing has solved them. But now I get the occasional headache—at the end of the day, just as you do—and I added CoQ10 about three weeks ago. Haven’t noticed a difference yet, but I’m also not taking a very high dose. But it’s funny that you mentioned it because I had the same thought.

From what iv read the claim is it only takes 200mg a day(not sure where that falls on the scale of CoQ10 dosage) . Iv also seen a lot about celery seed extract as well. Guess it can’t hurt to give it a try. They aren’t debilitating migraines, more so pressure headaches. Either way definitely unpleasant.

Update. I started taking 200mg of CoQ10 and 1000mg of celery seed extract each morning. Haven’t had a headache sense. Not sure which one is fixing it or combination of both but it seems to be working

Man I wish mine was that simple. I’ve been dealing with the same issues. Thought it was estrogen. Estrogen and blood pressure good. Still have them after taking coq10. Sucks. I’m ready to throw in the towel.

How many mgs/week and what substances are you taking?

24 mg test c per day sub q. Had them with ai. Dropped all ai and still have them. Tried enanthate still had them. Donate blood every two months. Still have them… I don’t know what to do anymore. Didn’t start having headaches until trt.

That’s a tough one. I thought you might be taking an oral, as they give me headaches.

I’d be going to a dr, it might have nothing to do with steroids.