Copwatch, Ever Heard of This?

dont break the law…dont get smashed by some cops!!! as simple as that!

[quote]kapulsky wrote:
dont break the law…dont get smashed by some cops!!! as simple as that![/quote]

You must not live in America dude…

[quote]Enray wrote:

[quote]kapulsky wrote:
dont break the law…dont get smashed by some cops!!! as simple as that![/quote]

You must not live in America dude…[/quote]

I can only imagine what might have tipped you off.

[quote]kapulsky wrote:
dont break the law…don’t get smashed by some cops!!! as simple as that![/quote]

The naivety and perhaps even maliciousness of the above statement is disturbing.

don’t let your house get broken in…don’t have the need for cops in the country!!! as simple as that!

Looks like bull to me,

seriously don’t break the law or act like a wanna be thug.

and don’t give me the race crap either, when I was in highschool I was a little punk hardass and got the same treatment.

They are there to uphold the law, so yeah if you live a scumbag community and act like a scumbag in the community then you probably have a problem with them.

Like in the video, if they are trying to catch someone who committed a crime don’t run out in the street in front of the care, that is retarded. And don’t be a douche and scream and antagonize.

If someone of minority walked into a suburban area and were verbally assaulted like that there would be charged and civil filings out the ass. Talk about double standard hypocrisy much.

Seriously if you don’t want to be treated like a criminal don’t be a criminal.

Oh but that right we live in an age where, my daddy didn’t love me or I didn’t know who he was so I can do whatever I want because I am oppressed, or I am a different color or some other stupid crap. so that gives me the right to violate others rights and not follow the laws instituted, but don’t you dare correct me for it or arrest me or tell me i’m wrong.

[quote]apbt55 wrote:
Looks like bull to me,

and don’t give me the race crap either, when I was in highschool I was a little punk hardass and got the same treatment.

They are there to uphold the law, so yeah if you live a scumbag community and act like a scumbag in the community then you probably have a problem with them.

Like in the video, if they are trying to catch someone who committed a crime don’t run out in the street in front of the care, that is retarded. And don’t be a douche and scream and antagonize.

If someone of minority walked into a suburban area and were verbally assaulted like that there would be charged and civil filings out the ass. Talk about double standard hypocrisy much.

Oh but that right we live in an age where, my daddy didn’t love me or I didn’t know who he was so I can do whatever I want because I am oppressed, or I am a different color or some other stupid crap. so that gives me the right to violate others rights and not follow the laws instituted, but don’t you dare correct me for it or arrest me or tell me i’m wrong. [/quote]

The above is disturbingly naive. Innocent people are subject to detainment and/or arrest everyday. To ensure that an innocent person is treated properly and fairly under the law, we must as a rule treat the criminals the same, rendering an argument such as “don’t act like a criminal” empty.

Heaven forbid we act those ENTRUSTED to uphold the law, to act accordingly themselves. Is that standard too high? Or are you just willing to forfeit your basic human rights and applicable laws in exchange for the illusion of safety law enforcement provides?

And before anyone shows up here and waxes poetic about how tough their job is, let me give a preemptive “bullshit” retort to that sentiment. First, the relative challenge of your vocation does not give you the right to violate the law or another person’s liberties and rights.

Last I checked, LEO was voluntary, not drafted. And the hard truth is, unless you’re employed in a high crime area of some of our inner cities, your job aint that damn hard.

LEO is in a position of great trust and power and with that they should be held to the HIGHEST STANDARD. And the highest standard is where all those weak moral relativism excuses for unlawful conduct disintegrate.

[quote]apbt55 wrote:
Looks like bull to me,

Oh but that right we live in an age where, my daddy didn’t love me or I didn’t know who he was so I can do whatever I want because I am oppressed, or I am a different color or some other stupid crap. so that gives me the right to violate others rights and not follow the laws instituted, but don’t you dare correct me for it or arrest me or tell me i’m wrong. [/quote]

The above is disturbingly naive. Innocent people are subject to detainment and/or arrest everyday. To ensure that an innocent person is treated properly and fairly under the law, we must as a rule treat the criminals the same, rendering an argument such as “don’t act like a criminal” empty. Heaven forbid we act those ENTRUSTED to uphold the law, to act accordingly themselves. Is that standard too high? Or are you just willing to forfeit your basic human rights and applicable laws in exchange for the illusion of safety law enforcement provides?

And before anyone shows up here and waxes poetic about how tough their job is, let me give a preemptive “bullshit” retort to that sentiment. First, the relative challenge of your vocation does not give you the right to violate the law or another person’s liberties and rights. Last I checked, LEO was voluntary, not drafted. And the hard truth is, unless you’re employed in a high crime area of some of our inner cities, your job aint that damn hard.

LEO is in a position of great trust and power and with that they should be held to the HIGHEST STANDARD. And the highest standard is where all those weak moral relativism excuses for unlawful conduct disintegrate.

Some time ago in Germany -in which the police force is desperately trying to catch up in terms of cruelty and misconduct- a guy’s jaw was somehow mysteriously broken while in police custody.

He pressed charges- to no avail.
The attorney declared his jaw might have been broken beforehand.
It gets better:

So the guy produced a witness which he saw right before the police interrogated (and allegedly punched) him. The witness testified the two had lunch together and both were happily munching food.

That was also dismissed because the complainant had a beard, and therefore it was concluded that the witness could not have reliably identified a broken jaw…

If anything, we must hold politicians, policemen and judges to a HIGHER standard.

Or perhaps we need to dive state power a bit more; too bad, three is such a cool number…

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:

[quote]apbt55 wrote:
Looks like bull to me,

The above is disturbingly naive. Innocent people are subject to detainment and/or arrest everyday. To ensure that an innocent person is treated properly and fairly under the law, we must as a rule treat the criminals the same, rendering an argument such as “don’t act like a criminal” empty. Heaven forbid we act those ENTRUSTED to uphold the law, to act accordingly themselves. Is that standard too high? Or are you just willing to forfeit your basic human rights and applicable laws in exchange for the illusion of safety law enforcement provides?

And before anyone shows up here and waxes poetic about how tough their job is, let me give a preemptive “bullshit” retort to that sentiment. First, the relative challenge of your vocation does not give you the right to violate the law or another person’s liberties and rights. Last I checked, LEO was voluntary, not drafted. And the hard truth is, unless you’re employed in a high crime area of some of our inner cities, your job aint that damn hard.

LEO is in a position of great trust and power and with that they should be held to the HIGHEST STANDARD. And the highest standard is where all those weak moral relativism excuses for unlawful conduct disintegrate.[/quote]

What the hell are you smoking, go pick up some more.

maybe in the dead garden state of NJ it is like this,

The law here are held under very high scrutiny for every action.

I guess if you change your definitions of innocent maybe you could be right.

The whole point of the legal system is that if you break said legal system you in turn forfeit some of said civil liberties.

If you want to go back to the old system where you mess we take you out and hang I’m for that. but some Progressive leftist cry baby will cry about that too.

Naive, trust me far from that, I just see how these supposedly innocent people play the legal system,

Oh and “the bodyguard” If you would look, most of this is occuring in the inner city and high crime areas, where there is an us verses them mentallity and they harbor and help criminals which in itself makes them a criminal, and if you don’t recognize that then there really is no point in trying to converse with you on the subject.

[quote]apbt55 wrote:
Oh and “the bodyguard” If you would look, most of this is occuring in the inner city and high crime areas, where there is an us verses them mentallity and they harbor and help criminals which in itself makes them a criminal, and if you don’t recognize that then there really is no point in trying to converse with you on the subject.[/quote]

No, if you are to submissive and naive to realize the point is to hold those who uphold the law to the highest scrutiny under the law then there is no point trying to converse this with you. The banality of this argument is painful and I am literally cringing at some of these posts. I could go condescending you but your posts do so better than mine. Go on and enlighten me some more.

I guess NJ just must be that crappy.

I take no issue with the taping or holding them to a higher standard, my issue is more with the fact that people atomatically jump to people being arrested as being victims and innocent.

That is the argument I am seeing here. Cops are bad because the ones they have to arrest or subdue are innocent.

What is the point of having laws and regulations if they can’t be enforced. And how do you enforce the laws and regulations with a society that, from your responses, believes they don’t have to follow them and they shouldn’t be enforced.

And yet again you are calling me submissive and naive, you have no clue who I am or what I’ve done in my life. What I’ve been part of or seen.

But yeah go ahead make all the blind assumptions you want.

I could in fact return the comments and say well then you must in turn be criminals or have something to hide yourselves. But I don’t know you.

Nice to see you have been part of the liberal progressive brainwashing, COPS are bad, military is bad. Angry criminal mobs not obeying the laws in place are good.

At one point I might have thought that way, then I graduated from highschool and realized they were just as much mindless sheep as the do everything your told a$$clowns.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[/quote]

So who watches the cop watchers?

give me a break man. Do people actually believe that distracting cops doing their jobs makes the streets safer? Sure police brutality is wrong and shouldn’t happen in a perfect world, but who lives in a perfect world? I don’t. Funny how all you see in the video is the brutality and not the actions leading up to it.

Words for the wise:
If you are anywhere near a riot, leave.

[quote]apbt55 wrote:

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:

[quote]apbt55 wrote:
Looks like bull to me,

LEO is in a position of great trust and power and with that they should be held to the HIGHEST STANDARD. And the highest standard is where all those weak moral relativism excuses for unlawful conduct disintegrate.[/quote]

What the hell are you smoking, go pick up some more.

maybe in the dead garden state of NJ it is like this,

The law here are held under very high scrutiny for every action.

I guess if you change your definitions of innocent maybe you could be right.

The whole point of the legal system is that if you break said legal system you in turn forfeit some of said civil liberties.

If you want to go back to the old system where you mess we take you out and hang I’m for that. but some Progressive leftist cry baby will cry about that too.

Naive, trust me far from that, I just see how these supposedly innocent people play the legal system,[/quote]

I was trying to be civil but you’re clearly over your depth. You do not forfeit ANY rights or liberties, UNTIL YOU ARE CONVICTED. THAT SIR, IS THE LAW. Furthermore, you must not live anywhere near the city of Philadelphia, where police misconduct and brutality is alive, well and thriving. You are naive.

[quote]apbt55 wrote:
Oh and “the bodyguard” If you would look, most of this is occuring in the inner city and high crime areas, where there is an us verses them mentallity and they harbor and help criminals which in itself makes them a criminal, and if you don’t recognize that then there really is no point in trying to converse with you on the subject.[/quote]

No point whatsoever. Police misconduct is alive and well in the suburbs too. And I’ll wait to hear your opinion after they come for your dog. Yes, your dog is public enemy one. “They” don’t want you to own one. I can’t wait until your right to choose what dog you own is abridged and we will see how you view the “system”. BSL, coming to a city near you…sooner than you think.

[quote]apbt55 wrote:
I guess NJ just must be that crappy.

I take no issue with the taping or holding them to a higher standard, my issue is more with the fact that people atomatically jump to people being arrested as being victims and innocent.

That is the argument I am seeing here. Cops are bad because the ones they have to arrest or subdue are innocent.

What is the point of having laws and regulations if they can’t be enforced. And how do you enforce the laws and regulations with a society that, from your responses, believes they don’t have to follow them and they shouldn’t be enforced. [/quote]

I guess you put your own spin on the topic. No one is taking umbrage with a legal arrest. People being mistreated and abused is the issue. No one put forth any argument against the enforcement of laws. Do you live in a cave in PA? Don’t get out much? Not much contact with LEO? In some cities and departments, the problem is pervasive. Right here in Philadelphia, you can easily get your ass kicked by LEO for exercising your right to speech. Yes, you must live in an abandoned coal mining town in PA where you went to school with all the cops. In the real world, cops - not all, but some, and some is one too many, commit abuses…and those abuses need to be monitored and answered for. We surrender to them in the name of the law the highest power; to arrest and detain. And with that power comes the highest standard of conduct!

[quote]apbt55 wrote:
Nice to see you have been part of the liberal progressive brainwashing, COPS are bad, military is bad. Angry criminal mobs not obeying the laws in place are good.

At one point I might have thought that way, then I graduated from highschool and realized they were just as much mindless sheep as the do everything your told a$$clowns. [/quote]

Nice to see you followed my advice with your following posts.