COPS, Clowns and Hoes

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Best segment ever was the PCP guy.

Enormous naked, sweaty, black guy covered in blood and whacked out his gourd on PCP. He’s in a barber shop late at night screaming, “KILL ME!”

Because of his size, the drugs, and his slippery state, it takes 5 or 6 big cops the entire segment to bring the guy down.

At one point the guy tries to grab one of the cop’s guns.

8 of the most riveting minutes of TV ever.[/quote]

man that was a classic episodes like that define COPS as the true reality Grand Daddy!

Man just thought of another one any of you see the episode where the Cop with a prosthetic leg foot chases the guy down and tackles him? Alpha Male all the way Baby!

[quote]cleansnatch wrote:
Yeah bro’, I love COPS and watch it all the time. I’m living just the other side of the bay of Tampa[/quote]

You in St. Pete or Clw? I’m in South Pasadena (very tiny municipality just off St. Pete Beach). Where do you train at?

[quote]Bodyguard wrote:
Man just thought of another one any of you see the episode where the Cop with a prosthetic leg foot chases the guy down and tackles him? Alpha Male all the way Baby![/quote]

That was awesome.

One episode feature a truck theft sting. In one area, they were having problems with delivery trucks being broken into. So the cops staged in the back of a semi trailer, the driver pretended to break down, and left. Within minutes, the neighborhood swarmed the truck, broke the locks and started to unload the goods. The cops jumped out, scared the bad guys shitless, and caught them in the act. Of course the perps deny doing anything.

Do these guys sit in an office, knowing that they are going to be on TV, and plan the coolest, funniest shit they can think of?

I’ve always liked the running tackles.

Anyone see the older show where they were doing a sting on the boardwalk in Atlantic City? A undercover posed as a drunk guy that could barely walk and talk and they waited for someone to pick his pockets. Well when someone did a slender Italian looking cop with a mullet and jean shorts rolled up would come flying like a bat out of hell from around the corner and just light the guy up. They showed a couple arrests they had that day and it was awesome because you couldn’t wait for this guy to come flying from around the corner and lay the hammer.

Another favorite of mine is a car chase where the guy ditches the car on the neutral ground and takes off just barely jogging away and to the left of the camera. He looks over his left shoulder the entire time and is heading into a strip mall parking lot. Well when the car chase stopped a cop had passed him on the right. The camera is zoomed to a wide angle and this cop comes full sprint from the right while this guy is looking over his left shoulder and the cop just levels him and proceeds to go another 6ft or so after the hit he was running so fast.