T Nation

Cops Are At It Once Again

I just thought I would share this article with everyone. I don’t have a hatred towards cops or anything, but I don’t understand how this happens.

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
I just thought I would share this article with everyone. I don’t have a hatred towards cops or anything, but I don’t understand how this happens.

This happened last year. Watch the news much?

1rst degree murder those cops had to consider that man would die , I did not see it

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
1rst degree murder those cops had to consider that man would die , I did not see it[/quote]

They didn’t show the whole thing, but beating someone to death while they are screaming in agony and pleading for help? Didn’t consider that beating someone relentlessly with a baton and kicking them could kill them?

They probably had an anonymous 911 tip that a guy like him was armed, so they had to beat him to death.

I have no idea what the man was saying to the cops prior to the beating. But he was saying “sorry man…sorry…” when the video began. So apparently he did say, or do something that irritated the cops. In other words the cops were provoked. With that said, they obviously went way too far. And now they will pay the price!

But there is a good lesson here, especially for the younger members on this forum. It doesn’t matter if you are in the right. When a cop stops you for any reasons “sir” is a really good word to use. Because some cops (a tiny minority) are border line thugs and you can easily get your ass kicked, or even worse. So show the proper respect and whine about it to your buddies later. This is a good way to avoid incarceration, and to stay in one piece.

While i agree with Zeb on being polite and pleasant with the cops , I disagree with the rest . IMO the Cops were acting as Judge and executioner .

IMO some day it will be us against them , Cops at present show up to public meetings with full blown Riot gear , when things escalate to the next level and they will, we will supposed to be sympathetic law Enforcement.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
While i agree with Zeb on being polite and pleasant with the cops , I disagree with the rest . IMO the Cops were acting as Judge and executioner . [/quote]

I said that they obviously went too far. You disagree with me?

[quote]IMO some day it will be us against them , Cops at present show up to public meetings with full blown Riot gear , when things escalate to the next level and they will, we will supposed to be sympathetic law Enforcement.

[/quote]

Get off drugs I think that will help your perspective.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Because some cops (a tiny minority) are border line thugs and you can easily get your ass kicked, or even worse.
[/quote]

Come on ZEB a “tiny minority” might be underestimating. The type of job that a Cop is brings in a certain type of mentality of people.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
While i agree with Zeb on being polite and pleasant with the cops , I disagree with the rest . IMO the Cops were acting as Judge and executioner . [/quote]

I said that they obviously went too far. You disagree with me?

[quote]IMO some day it will be us against them , Cops at present show up to public meetings with full blown Riot gear , when things escalate to the next level and they will, we will supposed to be sympathetic law Enforcement.

[/quote]

Get off drugs I think that will help your perspective.[/quote]

I am beginning to think you need to get on some herb, You act as though because the cops were irritated that they were some how justified in this beating . If I misunderstood you I apologize.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Because some cops (a tiny minority) are border line thugs and you can easily get your ass kicked, or even worse.
[/quote]

Come on ZEB a “tiny minority” might be underestimating. The type of job that a Cop is brings in a certain type of mentality of people.[/quote]

A tiny minority are border line thugs, I’ll stick with that. A thug is about the worst thing a cop can be. A tiny bit more of them might abuse their power now and then. But thugs…just a tiny minority. They screen pretty well for this sort of thing.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
While i agree with Zeb on being polite and pleasant with the cops , I disagree with the rest . IMO the Cops were acting as Judge and executioner . [/quote]

I said that they obviously went too far. You disagree with me?

[quote]IMO some day it will be us against them , Cops at present show up to public meetings with full blown Riot gear , when things escalate to the next level and they will, we will supposed to be sympathetic law Enforcement.

[/quote]

Get off drugs I think that will help your perspective.[/quote]

I am beginning to think you need to get on some herb, You act as though because the cops were irritated that they were some how justified in this beating . If I misunderstood you I apologize.
[/quote]

This is what I said:

What part of that statement in any way tells you that I thought the killing was justified.

As I said I honestly think part of your problem is that you fried your brain on drugs and you are incapable of understanding at times. I mean that not as a put down as much as a warning to others. Get off drugs, throw some water on your face and start taking a multi vitamin that might help restore some lost brain cells, although I have no research to back it up.

Furthermore, my walkaway message for the youth of this board is that regardless of how right you think you are you can get hurt badly messing with the cops. And that statement was based on what happened to the guy who was killed.

If you actually don’t understand what I’ve written above no problem I fully understand.

All the best to you.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
But he was saying “sorry man…sorry…” when the video began. So apparently he did say, or do something that irritated the cops.
[/quote]

:slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
I have no idea what the man was saying to the cops prior to the beating. But he was saying “sorry man…sorry…” when the video began. So apparently he did say, or do something that irritated the cops. In other words the cops were provoked. With that said, they obviously went way too far. And now they will pay the price!

But there is a good lesson here, especially for the younger members on this forum. It doesn’t matter if you are in the right. When a cop stops you for any reasons “sir” is a really good word to use. Because some cops (a tiny minority) are border line thugs and you can easily get your ass kicked, or even worse. So show the proper respect and whine about it to your buddies later. This is a good way to avoid incarceration, and to stay in one piece.

[/quote]

I do agree with this. Just do what they say, be respectful and be on your way to do what ever you want anyways. You have to know when to break the law and when to be respectful. Its called using your brain a bit.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

…Because some cops (a tiny minority) are border line thugs…

[/quote]

And those thugs are not deserving of respect. At the very best they are deserving of nothing more than what any other predator that preys on innocents is worth.
[/quote]

Ummmm, wolves do not prey on the innocent. Very very bad comparison. Wolves hunt to survive, thats all they do. They are loving beings. We as humans are the only creatures that hunt for sport and pleasure.

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

…Because some cops (a tiny minority) are border line thugs…

[/quote]

And those thugs are not deserving of respect. At the very best they are deserving of nothing more than what any other predator that preys on innocents is worth.
[/quote]

Ummmm, wolves do not prey on the innocent. Very very bad comparison. Wolves hunt to survive, thats all they do. They are loving beings. We as humans are the only creatures that hunt for sport and pleasure.[/quote]

Poppycock, orcas do it, cats do it…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
But he was saying “sorry man…sorry…” when the video began. So apparently he did say, or do something that irritated the cops.
[/quote]

:)[/quote]

This may come as a surprise to you, but you can irritate a thug. That doesn’t make the thug correct does it?

Honesly, a 10 year old could have read and understood my original post far better than you.

Why don’t you stop posting or somehow wake up from your drug induced stupor?

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

…Because some cops (a tiny minority) are border line thugs…

[/quote]

And those thugs are not deserving of respect. At the very best they are deserving of nothing more than what any other predator that preys on innocents is worth.
[/quote]

Ummmm, wolves do not prey on the innocent. Very very bad comparison. Wolves hunt to survive, thats all they do. They are loving beings. We as humans are the only creatures that hunt for sport and pleasure.[/quote]

As usual you don’t know whadafuk you’re talking about. Then again…what’s new?

City boy, I have schooled you on this in the past. Do I have to bend you over the teacher’s desk and paddle your fat ass in front of the whole class again?[/quote]

Screw wolves, it’s boar around here. And boar will kill for all kinds of reasons.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

…Because some cops (a tiny minority) are border line thugs…

[/quote]

And those thugs are not deserving of respect. At the very best they are deserving of nothing more than what any other predator that preys on innocents is worth.
[/quote]

Gee, how did I know someone was going to say that, lol. After doing much reading on that subject, It is well believed that they do not do that out of a sense of torture or enjoyment to causing pain, but its rather a simple instinctual part of who they are. All animals play. Some play with their prey before they kill it. but its not like what humans do. Animals do not have the intellect to distinguish between simply playing and actual torture or inflicting pain.

I have seen times when a cat would play with a mouse before they killed it. Cats will play with almost anything, they see something running around its in their instinct to chase it. They are also hunters and have a natural instinct to kill. Sometimes those 2 activities happen at the same time.

Ummmm, wolves do not prey on the innocent. Very very bad comparison. Wolves hunt to survive, thats all they do. They are loving beings. We as humans are the only creatures that hunt for sport and pleasure.[/quote]

Poppycock, orcas do it, cats do it…[/quote]