T Nation

Copenhagen Whiskey Blend

My God, I’m pretty sure they put real whiskey in it.

I foresee a future of mouth cancer.

when they make Chardonnay or Merlot let me know

or even wine.

I heard a factoid the other day that Cope Whiskey is the greatest thing in the history of earth. It was on wikipedia so I’m pretty sure it is 100% legit.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
when they make Chardonnay or Merlot let me know

or even wine. [/quote]

I don’t know, brother. Not many women dip.

[quote]tommytoughnuts wrote:
I heard a factoid the other day that Cope Whiskey is the greatest thing in the history of earth. It was on wikipedia so I’m pretty sure it is 100% legit.[/quote]

I concur.

Only downside is that people will think I’m drunk all the time.

Oh, and mouth cancer.

We used to do that with regular Copenhagen when we were kids.

The new stuff isn’t bad, snuff wise. That cancer thing though, thats a tough one to get past. I’d like mine invisible until postmortem examination, thank you.

That camel snuss is good to. Like a tasty mango citrus thing. Yummy!

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
We used to do that with regular Copenhagen when we were kids.

The new stuff isn’t bad, snuff wise. That cancer thing though, thats a tough one to get past. I’d like mine invisible until postmortem examination, thank you.

[/quote]
I prefer the cans that tell me I’ll get tooth loss to the mouth cancer ones.

Or the ‘Not a safe alternative to cigarettes’ ones. Those are my favorite.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
when they make Chardonnay or Merlot let me know

or even wine. [/quote]

I don’t know, brother. Not many women dip.[/quote]

You’re funny.

when i was 4 or 5 i used to buy those little round tins of beef jerky and pretend it was dip. i thought it was pretty badass.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
We used to do that with regular Copenhagen when we were kids.

The new stuff isn’t bad, snuff wise. That cancer thing though, thats a tough one to get past. I’d like mine invisible until postmortem examination, thank you.

[/quote]
I prefer the cans that tell me I’ll get tooth loss to the mouth cancer ones.

Or the ‘Not a safe alternative to cigarettes’ ones. Those are my favorite. [/quote]

That is why I dropped snuff and started smoking.

It just seems so much safer.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
We used to do that with regular Copenhagen when we were kids.

The new stuff isn’t bad, snuff wise. That cancer thing though, thats a tough one to get past. I’d like mine invisible until postmortem examination, thank you.

[/quote]
I prefer the cans that tell me I’ll get tooth loss to the mouth cancer ones.

Or the ‘Not a safe alternative to cigarettes’ ones. Those are my favorite. [/quote]

That is why I dropped snuff and started smoking.

It just seems so much safer.

[/quote]

that’s the same reason i stopped smoking and started punching myself in the dick.

It tastes better to make your own. If you take some Wild Turkey American Honey and put it in your tin and let it soak in overnight, it is good good.
My buddy used to keep his cope in the freezer. He used to swear an ice cold dip was the best thing ever. We used to come out of the field at Camp Lejeune and have some freezer cope. Good times.

[quote]BH6 wrote:
It tastes better to make your own. If you take some Wild Turkey American Honey and put it in your tin and let it soak in overnight, it is good good.
My buddy used to keep his cope in the freezer. He used to swear an ice cold dip was the best thing ever. We used to come out of the field at Camp Lejeune and have some freezer cope. Good times. [/quote]

I’ma try that.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]BH6 wrote:
It tastes better to make your own. If you take some Wild Turkey American Honey and put it in your tin and let it soak in overnight, it is good good.
My buddy used to keep his cope in the freezer. He used to swear an ice cold dip was the best thing ever. We used to come out of the field at Camp Lejeune and have some freezer cope. Good times. [/quote]

I’ma try that.[/quote]

Yeah buddy. NASCAR goes well with whiskey cope and freezer cope.

Everything named copenhagen is the shit !!!
Yall know oprah likes it so it must be good !?!?

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]BH6 wrote:
It tastes better to make your own. If you take some Wild Turkey American Honey and put it in your tin and let it soak in overnight, it is good good.
My buddy used to keep his cope in the freezer. He used to swear an ice cold dip was the best thing ever. We used to come out of the field at Camp Lejeune and have some freezer cope. Good times. [/quote]

I’ma try that.[/quote]

DDDOOOO IIITTTT!!! my tin goes in the freezer every night when I go to bed so its nice and frosty when i need my morning lip.