Coolest X-Men Character?

[quote]Bujo wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Bujo wrote:
Psylocke (tied with Rogue) is probably my favorite female character. Not only is she a stunning, exotic female character, but she bouncing back no matter how hard the Marvel writing staff fucks her over.

Its also pathetic how she got fucked over in X-Men 3.

The girl just can’t catch a break.

And everybody (except Wolverine) got fucked over in the X-Men movies.[/quote]

So true.

Magneto…he is one bad ass Jew

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:
Magneto…he is one bad ass Jew[/quote]

Anybody know if they still want to make a Magneto: Origins movie ?

I think it could be pretty bad ass.

yeah, I can’t sleep, and I am watching X-2 at this very moment.

(EDIT)
Fox has registered the website MagnetoOrigins.com.

AoA Magneto where he rips apart Apocalypse.

Close second would be Colossus because brute force is awesome and he’s the strongest x-man after Magneto.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Matthaeus wrote:

(EDIT)
Fox has registered the website MagnetoOrigins.com.[/quote]

Ya and hopefully they stay more true to the comic origins then Wolverine origins.

[quote]limitatinfinity wrote:
AoA Magneto where he rips apart Apocalypse.

Close second would be Colossus because brute force is awesome and he’s the strongest x-man after Magneto.

[/quote]

When did he rip apart Apocalypse? Why did I miss this?!

Another, wicked bad guy:

Omega Red

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Matthaeus wrote:

(EDIT)
Fox has registered the website MagnetoOrigins.com.[/quote]

Yep,and David S. Goyer is directing. He’s better served as a writer. But I have also seen that the guy who directed V for Vendetta is also directing it as well.

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
Matthaeus wrote:

(EDIT)
Fox has registered the website MagnetoOrigins.com.

Ya and hopefully they stay more true to the comic origins then Wolverine origins.
[/quote]

Honestly, Magneto is the only legitimate character for another “Origins” movie. It would have Magneto and Professor X for sure.

I don’t see Fox/Marvel doing another Origins movie on another character. I could be wrong.

Can we PLEASE petition the studio to NOT fuck up a second Origins movie? Anyone with me?

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:
[/quote]

Fox CEO Tom Rothman just went “AWW,SKEET…SKEET…SKEET!” when he heard what you just said.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Matthaeus wrote:

Fox CEO Tom Rothman just went “AWW,SKEET…SKEET…SKEET!” when he heard what you just said.
[/quote]

Seriously i don’t know how many movies they are gonna fuck up until they realize the reason the originals were so popular was because of the story line.

Dragonfail Evolution (I will see you in hell James Wong)

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Dammit, I really wanna watch the animated series from the early 90’s now.[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/user/novfiftn

Season 1-4

Enjoy.

The coolest x-men character is Iceman.

I mean, come on now, what is cooler than ice?

Hugh Jackman is already talking, has been talking, about to the Woverine: Japan story in the next Wolverine movie. Reading some of his interviews it sounds like Jackman is really loving the Wolverine roll and wants to bring the best sagas to the silver screen.

[quote]Bujo wrote:
Hugh Jackman is already talking, has been talking, about to the Woverine: Japan story in the next Wolverine movie. Reading some of his interviews it sounds like Jackman is really loving the Wolverine roll and wants to bring the best sagas to the silver screen.[/quote]

He keeps making them, i’ll keep watching them.

WTF.

Did you guys you play this game?

X-Men: The Next Dimension?

I had never heard of it until now. Damn. They BETTER bring this for PS3/360

[quote]Bujo wrote:
I don’t recall Deadpool being an X-Man. He was on X-Force with Cable and Domino for a time.

Gambit always played the loner well, plus he has a way with the ladies.[/quote]

Eh Deadpool’s cool with me, I guess If they’re just kinda in the X universe they count? We won’t have too strict rules haha.

I have always been partial to Beast, Brains and brawn rolled together.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
I have always been partial to Beast, Brains and brawn rolled together.
[/quote]

X2

[quote]thekid24 wrote:
Cyclops…nuff said[/quote]

Eeeehhhhhh I’m torn about this.

Cyclops was a great character initially; when X-Men started he was a fully developed but limited (not quite one-note) character.

Then Marvel brought Wolverine in, and somehow Cyc was instantly demoted. He started getting portrayed as a spoiled pretty boy who was insecure that there was a badass trying to steal his girl.

This all may have been better for his character in the long run. Due to the fact that he had to re-evaluate and constantly prove his worth, he actually does (eventually) develop into a better leader, teammate, etc.

On the other hand, he does get to rail Jean Grey, who is also Phoenix and Dark Phoenix. So it’s probably lke banging a different girl every night, while at the same time having a loving, monogamous relationship.

With an all powerful entity.

Which is braggable.

Arent we forgetting someone?