T Nation

Coolest X-Men Character?


#1

Ok, you know and I know that Gambit is the coolest X-men character ever. But just because I'm a considerate guy, I'll leave it up to a poll for those delusional people who don't agree with me. So yay or nay? and post your pic and why he's cooler than gambit (yeah right)


#2

Gambit is pretty cool, but Deadpool is awesome cause of his smart ass personality.


#3

Gambit without a doubt. Wolverine the origins does a good job with him too. Deadpool was kinda dissapointing.


#4

Sabertooth all the way, hes like vegeta of dbz

the Alpha Male of the series


#5

Deadpool and Gambit are awesome. Wolverine is overrated.

I still think Magneto is one of the greatest characters (and villains) ever.


#6

<------------Hmmmmm???


#7

Cyclops…nuff said


#8

Morph ?


#9

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

<------------Hmmmmm???[/quote]

Awesome villain for sure.


#10

Dammit, I really wanna watch the animated series from the early 90’s now.


#11

Anybody else think Cable is an a great character ? Even if his back story is confusing as fuck ?


#12

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Anybody else think Cable is an a great character ? Even if his back story is confusing as fuck ?[/quote]

You could have just edited your first post and put all ur questions into one post but fuck that your to cool…


#13

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Anybody else think Cable is an a great character ? [/quote]

Hell yes! It took me a minute to decide on him or Apocalypse. I would love to see a Cable movie…done by Zach Snyder.


#14

I don’t recall Deadpool being an X-Man. He was on X-Force with Cable and Domino for a time.

Gambit always played the loner well, plus he has a way with the ladies.


#15

Psylocke (tied with Rogue) is probably my favorite female character. Not only is she a stunning, exotic female character, but she bouncing back no matter how hard the Marvel writing staff fucks her over.


#16

[quote]Bujo wrote:
Psylocke (tied with Rogue) is probably my favorite female character. Not only is she a stunning, exotic female character, but she bouncing back no matter how hard the Marvel writing staff fucks her over.[/quote]

Its also pathetic how she got fucked over in X-Men 3.


#17

But overall…Colossus is the MAN.


#18

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Bujo wrote:
Psylocke (tied with Rogue) is probably my favorite female character. Not only is she a stunning, exotic female character, but she bouncing back no matter how hard the Marvel writing staff fucks her over.

Its also pathetic how she got fucked over in X-Men 3.[/quote]

The girl just can’t catch a break.

And everybody (except Wolverine) got fucked over in the X-Men movies.


#19

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
Anybody else think Cable is an a great character ?

Hell yes! It took me a minute to decide on him or Apocalypse. I would love to see a Cable movie…done by Zach Snyder.[/quote]

Ryan Reynolds said that if he ever gets to do an honest to God Deadpool movie that he wants Cable to be the bad guy. He wants a Cable vs. Deadpool movie.

How can you not like the guy ?


#20

[quote]optheta wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
Anybody else think Cable is an a great character ? Even if his back story is confusing as fuck ?

You could have just edited your first post and put all ur questions into one post but fuck that your to cool…[/quote]

Is that all you wanted to say ? Nothing more to add to the topic at hand ?

And as long as we are gonna be dickholes and nitpick little things.

I’m too cool.

Not to cool.