T Nation

Coolest Christmas Gift Ever

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/sitelets/christmasbook/fantasy.jhtml?cid=OCBF9_NM-1WD3&cmCat=christmas&icid=NMCBpage70

I am thinking about getting a subprime loan, using the cash to buy this, and then defaulting on the mortgage.

Just think - I get a Cowboy end zone, and a free house. All for $500K.

It’s a win/win IMO.

I can’t stand the 'Boys, but yes that is one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

BTW, would you like to renounce your prediction of the Giants not making the playoffs yet???

The only cool thing about that is that you get to party with the Cowboys’ cheerleaders.

The cowboys? Go with a team that’s doing really well this year…

Like 4-0.

Now that would be worth 500k!

Neiman Marcus has a lot of expensive shit.

I thought this thread was going to be about their specially tuned Bimmer they’re releasing for X-mas.

Damn! That is pretty cool.

[quote]The Bambino wrote:
BTW, would you like to renounce your prediction of the Giants not making the playoffs yet???[/quote]

Oh, hell no. Not yet. The Giants are famous for the collapses.

Other than the Redskins opening day, who have they even played? Cincy? The Rams? Seattle?

Get back to me after they actually play an NFL team.

That’s pretty freaking cool but $500k, who has that kind of money to piss away? I guess people who shop at Neiman Marcus?

That is perfect - as a nice place for my dog to take shits. In fact, if I were to get that for my backyard, I might even start shitting outdoors myself. It would be a good surface to perfect my squat-shit technique. It probably smells like ass anyway.

DB

[quote]dday wrote:
That’s pretty freaking cool but $500k, who has that kind of money to piss away? I guess people who shop at Neiman Marcus? [/quote]

wow, i need to relocate out of the east coast. a piece of shit house here costs 400k easy and youll most likely have to live next to a bunch of loud hatians and all ya get is a backyard that is actually a yard…i guess thats where the name came from.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
That is perfect - as a nice place for my dog to take shits. In fact, if I were to get that for my backyard, I might even start shitting outdoors myself. It would be a good surface to perfect my squat-shit technique. It probably smells like ass anyway.

DB[/quote]

For $500K, you can live your dream.

My backyard is 12 yards shy of having it fit perfectly. But I could take down a fence, and share it with my neighbor.

I’m sure he won’t mind having some of God’s end zone in his back yard.

wow only 500k. 500k in oz gets your a average house in a decent suburb. That shit would be 2m+ over here.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
wow only 500k. 500k in oz gets your a average house in a decent suburb. That shit would be 2m+ over here.[/quote]

Sux to be an Aussie.

[quote]The Bambino wrote:
I can’t stand the 'Boys, but yes that is one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

BTW, would you like to renounce your prediction of the Giants not making the playoffs yet???[/quote]

I am not a fan either…so this is not cool.

I hope you at least live near Dallas. Nothing worse than Dallas fans in Houston.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
That is perfect - as a nice place for my dog to take shits. In fact, if I were to get that for my backyard, I might even start shitting outdoors myself. It would be a good surface to perfect my squat-shit technique. It probably smells like ass anyway.

DB

For $500K, you can live your dream.

My backyard is 12 yards shy of having it fit perfectly. But I could take down a fence, and share it with my neighbor.

I’m sure he won’t mind having some of God’s end zone in his back yard.

[/quote]

Your brain washed my friend. God really doesn’t like the Cowboys. Why do you think Romo is QB and Jerry Jones is the owner?

Do you buy Jessica Simpson CD’s too.

Just for the record, Cardinals take down the boys just like the Skins

Forgive me for being dull… but you get the house and everything for 500k? That’s actually a wicked deal, compared to prices here.

“To honor battles won and heroes lost over 38 glorious years, you can put 530 square yards of sporting history into your own backyard…”

You supply the house, $500K, and the installation costs.

[quote]ab_power wrote:
Forgive me for being dull… but you get the house and everything for 500k? That’s actually a wicked deal, compared to prices here. [/quote]

Housing prices here have been in the gutter for 20 years.

There is a 3000 sq ft house here on 10 acres that was listing for $65K just a couple of years ago. Needed a little work, but nothing major.

I figure I could get a decent home for pennies, and take the rest and buy God’s end zone, then default on the loan.

It was a joke more than anything, though.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
That is perfect - as a nice place for my dog to take shits. In fact, if I were to get that for my backyard, I might even start shitting outdoors myself. It would be a good surface to perfect my squat-shit technique. It probably smells like ass anyway.

DB[/quote]

its has the perfect layout for a row of shit stations

[quote]dday wrote:
That’s pretty freaking cool but $500k, who has that kind of money to piss away? I guess people who shop at Neiman Marcus? [/quote]

Even Neiman Marcus shoppers don’t have the dough they used to.

“Gone are the $45 million private jet and $20 million submarine. This year’s most expensive gift is a $10 million thoroughbred racing stable in Kentucky that once managed the legendary Seattle Slew.”

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-talk-neiman-marcusoct09,0,3763571.story

The best Christmas present I ever got was this hockey game that was like foosball, but much, much better…it had these punch buttons that you pushed to make the players swing their sticks…

the players had tiny magnets that would draw the puck to them…my brother and I didn’t like it when we first saw it, but then we played it for like 10 hours straight…it was awesome…then…

Shane and Christine Ewing came over and while Christine was giving me a hand job in our laundry room that fucker Shane ‘accidentally’ broke one of the players off the board…so…

Dad took it back to Toys R Us, but they had sold out of the game…Dad wanted his money back even though me and my brother told him it was okay broken…but…nope…the old man wouldn’t hear of having a broken game…

To this day I’m sad we didn’t keep that game and that I didn’t fuck Christine when I had the chance…big hook-nosed beast…Christine, not my dad.