Cool Website to Track Shipments

Got to love the way UPS and FedEx works. I am tracking an order I placed from T-Nation and I thought this was interesting. Colorado Springs, CO (Biotest) is relatively close to me (Lubbock, TX) but here is the packages current path. Sort of a round about way for this package to go. Lubbock is in west TX by the way.

http://isnoop.net/tracking/index.php?t=968451825719

Cool website by the way. You can track a package with an RSS feed, if that is your sort of thing.

Thats pretty cool. When I order stuff online I obsessivley track my orders online. I need help.

[quote]JuiceBox wrote:
Thats pretty cool. When I order stuff online I obsessivley track my orders online. I need help. [/quote]

You are not alone.

Interestingly enough, my Biotest orders go to California before heading my way(to Wisconsin). The first time I saw that I figured they were going to take the long way around.

Cool site! I’ll be usinig that next time I order.

[quote]JuiceBox wrote:
Thats pretty cool. When I order stuff online I obsessivley track my orders online. I need help. [/quote]

This is just one of my MANY ridiculous habits. There are a few other websites to track stuff too, like you can just put your tracking # into google and it will bring up the tracking in your search results. The map just makes it cooler, and it seems to give more info.

I wish FedEx and UPS could automatically send me a text message notification so I know when to expect a package instead of waiting around all day. Maybe I can do that with this site using RSS…

[quote]ceeej wrote:
JuiceBox wrote:
Thats pretty cool. When I order stuff online I obsessivley track my orders online. I need help.

This is just one of my MANY ridiculous habits. There are a few other websites to track stuff too, like you can just put your tracking # into google and it will bring up the tracking in your search results. The map just makes it cooler, and it seems to give more info.

I wish FedEx and UPS could automatically send me a text message notification so I know when to expect a package instead of waiting around all day. Maybe I can do that with this site using RSS…[/quote]

UPS will, it’s part of the business services, but you have to have a business account and daily pickup.

And yea if you want to do that for free just use the website I listed above and then use this service described here (link below) to get RSS updates via text message.

Only for the truly insane and obsessive compulsive. I haven’t tried it yet but it looks like something I would do.

Who the hell is in charge of logistics at FedEx anyway?