Cool Vid of a Strong Girl Killing It

A few things:

• She brings it when it comes to intensity.
  • Ring push-ups are no joke.
  • Her bicep training form is impeccable.
  • I feel like doing a shit-load of ab work now.
  • I am a little bit in love with her.

This is the fat I just burned? No fucking way.

Plenty of motivation for the average woman and jerkoff material for the guys, though.

The girl is definitely in incredible shape and it’s very rare to see a female that ripped and as strong as she is. Usually it’s either one or the other. If you haven’t seen the pull-up video with her, check it out below. It will blow your mind how easily she climbs a 30 foot rope with no legs!

these kinds of threads irk me.

let me try and explain why…

yeah. women can do all kinds of cool stuff. we know. because the majority of this forum consists of training logs where women are tearing it up in the gym and on the sports field. your trying to point out to us that women can do that comes across to me as a little… condescending.

you will need to find another forum if you want people to go ‘oh hey she lifts weights and she doesn’t look bulky at all! maybe i’ll consider lifting more than 2 pounds’ and if you want people to go on about how hot she is then take it to SAMA.

it’s very rare to see a female that ripped and as strong as she is

dude… how do you think figure athletes build their physique? or bodybuilders?

it is rare to see a dude that ripped and strong, too.

I’m with Alexus 100%

Save the jerk-off material for SAMA.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/douche_bag

Oh fuck off already. READ THE THREAD TITLE YOU JACKASS. “Cool Vid of Strong, Hot Girl Killing It”

What an asshole.

For a guy who walks around like a fucking chivalrous white fucking knight you turn into a childish namecalling cunt real quick when a woman POLITELY expresses distaste for a thread in HER FORUM. Seriously, douchebag is right.

how about I post homo erotic workout videos of hawt bodybuilders all over the powerlifting forums? Would that be appropriate? Would anyone complain? Nah, that would be fucking catty.

I quite agree with Alexus and Debra. Had you said “strong girl killing it” I would’ve been interested. “Strong, hot girl killing it” just made me think, “stop whoring out your athletes, bfrancis80.”

Hey bfancis, why don’t you ask your strong, hot girls to come post their vids for themselves?

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
I quite agree with Alexus and Debra. Had you said “strong girl killing it” I would’ve been interested. “Strong, hot girl killing it” just made me think, “stop whoring out your athletes, bfrancis80.” [/quote]

I was wondering if anyone else would notice that these “threads” seem to be thinly veiled ads.

Meh, c’mon, she’s hot, nothing wrong with that.
She’s obviously strong for her size, and working hard.
Isn’t that what this forum is about?

There is a ton of bi-curious comments in this forum, so if one of the girls posted this, I’m betting it would have been met with "well she’s hot, but so are you (fill in the female OP’s name here).

The guys lurk around here looking at the pics and reading logs anyways, what’s the harm is posting a vid of a real women (just like all of the ones who post here) who is training and looking good?

Motivates me to do some ab work, not so much all those curls but hey, I’m lazy like that.

douche bag - Wiktionary, the free dictionary

LMFAO!!!

But still you and your sister in arms, Alexus, insist on stuffing a bushel of sand up your vaginas and whining like…catty douchebags.

Was there really any need for that?
I tell you how I feel and you call me a catty douchebag? Have trouble relating to people who express themselves much?

I thought the point of the powerful women’s forum was for us powerful women to log our journey…
And anyone supportive / helpful in that enterprise to chime in.

She’s obviously strong for her size, and working hard.
Isn’t that what this forum is about?

yes! but i thought it was about people who were doing that. rather than people posting about people who were doing that.

Sometimes people show off their girlfriends kinda like they are their pet dogs or something. Look at the tricks I taught her to do! Kinda rubs me the wrong way, is all.

Of course I’m just speaking for myself, here. Other women might well have different views (which they are perfectly entitled to - and I certainly don’t think they are a catty douchebag because of it).

I can easily avoid these threads, so it is cool.

But I do think it would kinda suck if this forum turned into lots of these threads with mostly guys chiming in about how hot the chick was…

But whatever…

[quote]punnyguy wrote:

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
I quite agree with Alexus and Debra. Had you said “strong girl killing it” I would’ve been interested. “Strong, hot girl killing it” just made me think, “stop whoring out your athletes, bfrancis80.” [/quote]

I was wondering if anyone else would notice that these “threads” seem to be thinly veiled ads.[/quote]

I got that too. It looks like the producers are advertising some workout vids, or trying to get viewership for a new blog? I was wondering if this is a new business trying to gain a web presence. It reminded me of the Bodyrocks site. Nothing wrong with that, but I was wondering the same thing.