Cool Shirts

www.rangerup.com I ordered a few. Only the cool kids are allowed to order here. no treehuggers, hippies are weirdo liberals. I ordered the homeland security threat list, USN SEAL memorandum, I club hippies, don’t tread on me.

The my ops are blacker than your ops is on backorder for XL.

baller dude. thanks for the link

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
baller dude. thanks for the link[/quote]

They are fun, enjoy. I’m going to wear the I club hippies at the slayer concert in a few weeks.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
baller dude. thanks for the link

They are fun, enjoy. I’m going to wear the I club hippies at the slayer concert in a few weeks.[/quote]

Awesome

Carbon Footprint, fekking priceless.

Check out www.lifelibertyetc.com, they have a few interesting items.

The MRE shirt is awesome.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
The MRE shirt is awesome.[/quote]

YOU’RE awesome

[quote]amphibian wrote:
Carbon Footprint, fekking priceless.

Check out www.lifelibertyetc.com, they have a few interesting items.[/quote]

Thanks!

Nice costumes, y’all.

Nice shirts, but I can’t wear these. I’ll probably have 3 Rangers asking me why I’m wearing a shirt with “Ranger” on it.

Nice. I like that I club hippies shirt. The Homeland security threat list is pretty good to although, I think I would have to explain that one way to much.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Nice shirts, but I can’t wear these. I’ll probably have 3 Rangers asking me why I’m wearing a shirt with “Ranger” on it. [/quote]

I think you’d be okay, the I club hippies shirt I’m wearing now has the logo on it’s sleeve.

[quote]Brett295 wrote:
Nice. I like that I club hippies shirt. The Homeland security threat list is pretty good to although, I think I would have to explain that one way to much. [/quote]

Not if you wear it in Arizona.