Cool Roelly Winklaar Training Vid

If I remember correctly I think Eric Cressey used to recommend them on this site.

Edit: or something like them.

Lynx Grips at the bottom of the article.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

That means it can be used for hand protection as well. What was so off about what I wrote?
[/quote]
the response was typical, very opinionated, not very well informed. no wonder people think you’re a prick.

yeah OBVIOUSLY it CAN BE USED for hand protection as well. no kidding.

That means it can be used for hand protection as well. What was so off about what I wrote?

I may look into those though seeing as I have decided I want forearms that belong on a silverback.[/quote]

I wasn’t criticising what you wrote, if you were responding to me.

[quote]John94563 wrote:

[/quote]
the response was typical, very opinionated, not very well informed. no wonder people think you’re a prick.

yeah OBVIOUSLY it CAN BE USED for hand protection as well. no kidding.[/quote]

Where did that come from?

Why would he be using “fat gripz” while doing overhead presses and DB raises? lol you people sometimes… I swear…

There are several bodybuilders that use grips or sponges when lifting because it’s easier on the hands and sometimes joints of the arm. Kai Greene does this as well.

I guess many of you learned something today.

[quote]John94563 wrote:

[/quote]

Except that he is absolutely right. Those are not Fat Gripz or Lynx Grips. Watch the video, again. They are sponges. Fat Gripz and Lynx Grips are solid and not moldable, when he lets them go, they are flat rectangles. Yellow sponges.

Your response was typical. So anxious to put down Professor X you forgot about the truth. Suck it.

[quote]law8 wrote:

[quote]John94563 wrote:

[/quote]

Where did that come from?[/quote]

An internet tough guy tryin to talk shit. Fairly common nowadays.

Roelly’s regular face sure is a lot different than his grr-face. I didn’t even recognize him at the beginning of the video, till he made his grr-face, and then I was like “ahh, now that looks like the Roelly I’ve seen flexing in the magazines.”

I honestly thought he was Asian from how slanty his eyes are when he’s going grr-face and posing.

[quote]law8 wrote:

[quote]John94563 wrote:

[/quote]

Where did that come from?[/quote]

I think he was riding waylander…who was apparently wrong himself.

Damn! These top Pro’s are getting every generation more unreachable. People who ganna get in that game must progress faster every time, this is not the 80’s anymore. Meanwhile, we are bombarded with a wave of featherweight retards who just care about abs, don’t care about strength, and think they’re gonna make progress physically without performance changes.

Everybody hates everybody on this site.

[quote]koleah wrote:

I honestly thought he was Asian from how slanty his eyes are when he’s going grr-face and posing. [/quote]
he’s from curacao

[quote]mr popular wrote:
Why would he be using “fat gripz” while doing overhead presses and DB raises? lol you people sometimes… I swear…[/quote]

What are you talking about?

[quote]165StateChamp wrote:
Everybody hates everybody on this site.[/quote]

And it’s faaaaaantastic

Except for DixiesFinest. He’s cool.

I’v have been thinking this for a while hahaha.