Cool Deadlifting Vid - Great for Motivation

Here you go:

That was awesome!!! That guy has a beer gut. LOL

This is proof that shitty form get’s you injured.

i don’t know which part of that is the worst…some people should just be fitted for helmets at birth i guess! LOL

[quote]Erasmus wrote:
This is proof that shitty form get’s you injured.[/quote]

Looked like a 9.5 or a 10 for the swan dive to me.

I want to see how bad the DB rack jacked up his face from the dive.

thats fucking awesome… I love the camera man’s response

I am almost sure by watchin the vid that the guy held his breath on the entire lift, and then continued to exhale as he screamed.

No oxygen=no consciousness

I made my daughter watch it as a lesson on how not to be a tool.

That must have been a heavy 329 pounds.

what a dumbshit, anytime youre face and teeth are more sore than youre muscles afer a workout your doing something wrong.

you guys are ridiculous for real. He hit a PR on the deadlift, and shouted. Now I know he’s not the only motherfucker here who has yelled and been pumped up over hitting a PR. He might’ve been workin at that for a while. And he passed out. I’ve seen oly lifters pass out coming up from the clean…are they also tools and retards as well?
I’ve never passed out but I know I’ve been lightheaded before doing heavy sets of 405 on the squat.

wtf?

[quote]Blackiebluewings wrote:
wtf?[/quote]
haha x2

This is me.

I started a month ago being able to deadlift 245 without any previous lifting. I know my form breaks and is shitty. Too bad. The Valsalva maneuver hit me and I lost conciousness. I’ve dialed in my form and have lifted 315 for 4-5 singles on Monday and Thursday. I’m taking more time to recover to make sure I get it perfectly next time. If you want to take this in the context of some experienced lifter passing out on 329, sure, I should be lifting more. If you want to take this as what it is, someone who started a month earlier t 245 and is just pumped to be lifting, that’s a little closer to reality.

[quote] ike wrote:
This is me.

I started a month ago being able to deadlift 245 without any previous lifting. I know my form breaks and is shitty. Too bad. The Valsalva maneuver hit me and I lost conciousness. I’ve dialed in my form and have lifted 315 for 4-5 singles on Monday and Thursday. I’m taking more time to recover to make sure I get it perfectly next time. If you want to take this in the context of some experienced lifter passing out on 329, sure, I should be lifting more. If you want to take this as what it is, someone who started a month earlier at 245 and is just pumped to be lifting, that’s a little closer to reality.

And yeah, I have a beer gut. Why do you think I’m lifting? It doesn’t make sense to mock someone for doing something to improve their situation. If I’m posting videos on this forum in 10 months looking like that, go for it. Everyone has a starting point. I’m not claiming to have anything but the will to get stronger.[/quote]

See my above post. Try to remember to breath.

thanks sherlock. you are the first person to tell me that.

Hey he has to breath. Someone tell him that.

It’s no problem ike the guys here are just being dumb about it…I dunno if you read my post or not…but I’m sure more than half these guys have been lightheaded from training hard. I know I have and hopefully I never pass out…but the comment that you were a tool cause of what happened that was ridiculous…you were just pumped to hit a PR and lots of people do it.
Anwyys you’ve made awesome progress in the last month, keep it up…keep trainin hard and you’ll show everyone whats up.

Dude the remembering to breathe thing is advice… that was a positive and helpful post in this thread and you’re giving attitude to him because…?

Seriously WTF?!