T Nation

Cool Crocs

All I hear is how comfortable those butt ass ugly foot abominations are, and now they have a cool looking counterpart.

http://www.yankodesign.com/index.php/2007/12/14/lofu-shoe-review-crocs-it-aint/

(Take a look around this site, they have some cool stuff)

i heard they were good for deadlifting

Cool crocs is a paradox…

wow those are way cooler

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Cool crocs is a paradox…[/quote]

I’m pretty sure if someone wears crocs I can never be friends with them.

No crocs are cool.

The Pedial Choice of Lardasses everywhere.

They might be cool if you’re 10 years old.

fucking clownshoes.

got to use my favorite line here:

Q. whats the hardest part about wearing crocs?

A. calling your dad to tell him your gay.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
got to use my favorite line here:

Q. whats the hardest part about wearing crocs?

A. calling your dad to tell him your gay.[/quote]

hahahahah fuck me sideways I gotta remember that one.

I have a pair of crocs. my daughter got them for me for Christmas. I like them, but my wife will not let me wear them in her presence.

I don’t see the big deal. You guys are just a bunch of haters.

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
i heard they were good for deadlifting [/quote]

if you want deadlifting shoes, get these:
http://www.myshoestore.com/shoes/pc/viewCat_P.asp?idCategory=672

the only acceptable reason for buying crocs would be to send them to your sponsor child in Africa.

jeesus…those things are the pontiac aztecs of footwear.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

I like them, but my wife will not let me wear them in her presence.

[/quote]

Whhiiiip… CROC!

These wouldn’t be so bad if they didn’t make them all in those ghastly, flourescent colors.

Thought this thread was gonna be about something like this. Since alligator skins are getting more and more expensive, Nile crocodile is an increasingly attractive alternative.

[quote]ghost wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
i heard they were good for deadlifting

if you want deadlifting shoes, get these:
http://www.myshoestore.com/shoes/pc/viewCat_P.asp?idCategory=672

[/quote]

those got banned in my gym

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
ghost wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
i heard they were good for deadlifting

if you want deadlifting shoes, get these:
http://www.myshoestore.com/shoes/pc/viewCat_P.asp?idCategory=672

those got banned in my gym[/quote]

Okay, I’ll bite. Why did they get banned in your gym?

[quote]Dragonvash wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
ghost wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
i heard they were good for deadlifting

if you want deadlifting shoes, get these:
http://www.myshoestore.com/shoes/pc/viewCat_P.asp?idCategory=672

those got banned in my gym

Okay, I’ll bite. Why did they get banned in your gym?

[/quote]

because gym members were rubbing chalk on the soles for better grip and were making too much mess