COOL BICEPS METHOD

Here’s a cool method for the biceps that I used this morning. Also works well for the hamstrings.

1. 2/1 curl (lift with 2 arms, lower slowly with 1 arm)
  2. Curl (focus on the squeeze)
  3. Isometric hold for max time

Works by emphasizing all three types of muscle contraction (eccentric, concentric, isometric). Doing the eccentric first also activates mTOR more which makes the rest of the set more effective to build muscle.

j’ai un gros retard biceps , ils ne répondent pas super .
j’ai essayé pas mal de choses , mais ils semblent vraiment résister a la croissance .
lourd , léger , excentrique lent , chin up , etc…

avoir des bras comme vous serait idéal , mais est ce possible , hum . cerains ont des bras corrrectes , et pourtant ils les font presque tous les jours ( les gars pecs/biceps , et l’été pecs/biceps/abdos mdrrr)

la seule chose qui a pu améliorer un petit peu c’est avec les bandes de résistance , et encore ,

thanks for all the knowledge you share coach

Felt my biceps burn while watching it.

Could this work with leg extensions too? Or is this better suited for more slow twitch dominant pulling muscles?

[quote]Evander wrote:
Could this work with leg extensions too? Or is this better suited for more slow twitch dominant pulling muscles?[/quote]

Your question doesn’t make sense. I mentioned that it worked great with leg curls and the hamstring is one of the most fast twitch dominant muscle in the body.

It will work with leg extensions, but I’m not a huge fan of leg extensions for the stress it can put on the knees. I use it from time to time but rarely with a method like this.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]Evander wrote:
Could this work with leg extensions too? Or is this better suited for more slow twitch dominant pulling muscles?[/quote]

Your question doesn’t make sense. I mentioned that it worked great with leg curls and the hamstring is one of the most fast twitch dominant muscle in the body.

It will work with leg extensions, but I’m not a huge fan of leg extensions for the stress it can put on the knees. I use it from time to time but rarely with a method like this.[/quote]

Oh yeah, you’re right, I misremembered that. Thanks for the answer!