Cookie Dough Bars

I just ordered some Metabolic Drive, I have never tried it before anybody have any feedback on the taste, quality, etc… I also got the Cookie Dough bars, anybody tried them yet?

Best bet do a search there was a thread for each bar and tons started by others.

I havent had the cookie dough yet but the Chocolate chunck and the PB one were/are off the chain.

[quote]matt38 wrote:
I just ordered some Metabolic Drive, I have never tried it before anybody have any feedback on the taste, quality, etc… I also got the Cookie Dough bars, anybody tried them yet? [/quote]

What the hell are you doing ordering Metabolic Drive? You should be ordering Metabolic Drive Complete at a minimum, and then chasing that with about 5000 calories of food.

The cookie dough and rocky road are good, the chocolate bars are awesome.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
matt38 wrote:
I just ordered some Metabolic Drive, I have never tried it before anybody have any feedback on the taste, quality, etc… I also got the Cookie Dough bars, anybody tried them yet?

What the hell are you doing ordering Metabolic Drive? You should be ordering Metabolic Drive Complete at a minimum, and then chasing that with about 5000 calories of food.[/quote]

I am working on it. I am still tryng to get the vast majority of my carbs from sweet potatoes, fruits and veges. Maybe I am crazy but I think I can gain with this method. Any thoughts?

[quote]matt38 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
matt38 wrote:

What the hell are you doing ordering Metabolic Drive? You should be ordering Metabolic Drive Complete at a minimum, and then chasing that with about 5000 calories of food.

I am working on it. I am still tryng to get the vast majority of my carbs from sweet potatoes, fruits and veges. Maybe I am crazy but I think I can gain with this method. Any thoughts?
[/quote]

Taters.

[quote]matt38 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
matt38 wrote:

[/quote]

It is possible, as long as you eat enough and try to get most of your protein from whole sources. People don’t tend to gain a lot of weight on low-carb protein powder.

I think some people would prefer to save their carbs for whole foods and use protein supplements for just that, protein.

I guess if you are having a really hard time getting in extra calories then the complete might get you about 100 extra per serving in drinkable deliciousness.

[quote]matt38 wrote:
I just ordered some Metabolic Drive, I have never tried it before anybody have any feedback on the taste, quality, etc… I also got the Cookie Dough bars, anybody tried them yet? [/quote]

The cookie dough bars are too sweet for my taste. I prefer peanut butter, but since those haven’t been offered for quite some time I usually go with chocolate chunk.

LJ