Cooked Brown Rice Conservation

how long it is ok to keep brown cooked rice in the fridge?

I am about a 5 day guy, but I don’t have any specific research to back that up as being too long or short. It’s just the point at which I am OK before I get kinda skeeved out.

Kuz

[quote]Kuz wrote:
I am about a 5 day guy, but I don’t have any specific research to back that up as being too long or short. It’s just the point at which I am OK before I get kinda skeeved out.

Kuz[/quote]

“skeeved out”

I do my croosword puzzles and i’ve even been known to handle some squares in a Scrabble game—is “skeeved” permissable?

If it looks fine smell it, if it smells fine eat it, if it taste fine swallow it.

thanks guys

[quote]sam747 wrote:
If it looks fine smell it, if it smells fine eat it, if it taste fine swallow it.[/quote]

Now that’s–sound advice

[quote]sasquatch wrote:
Kuz wrote:

Kuz

“skeeved out”

I do my crossword puzzles and i’ve even been known to handle some squares in a Scrabble game—is “skeeved” permissable?[/quote]

You raise an excellent question on the use of the verb “to skeeve”. Now, I’m not sure I’ve even spelled it right and Lord knows it ain’t in Webster’s, so I am going to guess no (but I’m sure you knew that one already. lol)

[quote]Kuz wrote:
sasquatch wrote:
Kuz wrote:

Kuz

“skeeved out”

I do my crossword puzzles and i’ve even been known to handle some squares in a Scrabble game—is “skeeved” permissable?

You raise an excellent question on the use of the verb “to skeeve”. Now, I’m not sure I’ve even spelled it right and Lord knows it ain’t in Webster’s, so I am going to guess no (but I’m sure you knew that one already. lol)[/quote]

That would be correct sir.